Main Menu

New Empire Cover... Dredd Exclusive nearly finished...

Started by Goaty, 23 August, 2011, 05:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

New cover of next Empire cover! Dredd features and with its cover is done, but that is great news, cos that Dredd one was Empire's Exclusive, as it cant featured in other Media websites or Film Magazine till the current finished!

So after this empire mag out, hope to see more news about Dredd!!

COMMANDO FORCES

That really confused me but does that mean the next cover has Dredd on it?

Steven Sterlacchini

Does it mean that empire had an exclusive on Dredd news, but now that they are on to their next issue the exclusive is over and other magazines, website etc will be getting Dredd news to talk about?

JayzusB.Christ

Goaty, you're a nutjob, but I'm with you now. 
When the new Empire is in the shops, they can no longer claim exclusivity to news of the Dredd film, which means that news should flow more quickly into other media (like this website) now. Am I right?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JOE SOAP

Is this just an opinion Goaty? If it is, it doesn't deserve it's own thread with added hyperbole in the title. Nor do we need to see Robert Downey Junior just to confuse matters.

It's a long time till September 2012 so any more news can happen anytime between then. Empire had the exclusive cos they were given it, doesn't mean there'll be much more between now and Chrimbo though I expect some kind of teaser.

Goaty

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 23 August, 2011, 06:00:51 PM
Goaty, you're a nutjob, but I'm with you now. 
When the new Empire is in the shops, they can no longer claim exclusivity to news of the Dredd film, which means that news should flow more quickly into other media (like this website) now. Am I right?

Yes that right, sorry for confused! It's means, no more scanned photos! Hopefully more official images & features in next few days!

spacemanspliff

Has anybody seen or have any images of how the Big Meg is going to look like?
"...my android replica is playing up again,it's no joke when she moans she call's another's name,but that's the spirit of the age..."

JOE SOAP

Goaty

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Mark Taylor

Stan