Main Menu

2000AD 40th Anniversary - 11th Feb 2017 - London

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 23 September, 2016, 06:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Quote from: I, Cosh on 18 January, 2017, 06:35:14 PM
Quote from: Colin YNWA on 14 January, 2017, 04:07:25 PM
Dream panel, but can't see it happening is a gathering of all ex-Thargs present... now that would be a discussion!
As if by magic...

6:00 PM – 6:45 PM
EDITORS REUNITED: Matt Smith, Andy Diggle, Steve McManus & Richard Burton
Hosted by Matt Smith

I know. I've not had the chance to look at this properly yet BUT wow - just wow. Don't think there's a sign panel that at any other event I'd miss. So much choice and it'll be a case of deciding which of the things you can least bare to miss.

Well done all involved. Little worried about capacity for some of the things you'd imagine would be very popular and how I'm going to fit in other things. Looks just superb.

Steamrunner

Oh god, someone break out the cloning tanks quickly.... I wanna see it all!!! 

The Enigmatic Dr X

"Slaine themed bar"

That is all I needed to know.
Lock up your spoons!

DarkDaysBish-OP

Colin YNWA

Quote from: DarkDaysBish-OP on 18 January, 2017, 08:49:10 PM
Quote from: Molch-R on 18 January, 2017, 06:30:57 PM
Line-up and schedule now announced: http://www.2000adonline.com/post/1312

Phew!

Looks like I'm just doing a signing - feet up for me!

Get yourself to the editors panel... go on go on go on...

opaque

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 18 January, 2017, 08:05:34 PM
Well done all involved. Little worried about capacity for some of the things you'd imagine would be very popular and how I'm going to fit in other things. Looks just superb.

That's my thing as well!
But also the problem that I was expecting it to end at 7 so now I'm going to have to stay in London as well. So that's less money Rebellion will be getting from me on merchandise!

sbelmont

Excellent packed schedule, enough here for 2 days at most other events.

maryanddavid

Bad City Blue

I'd rather a two day event with no clashes...
Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

AlexF

Cracking line-up! And there's so much to pack in that I don't think I need to worrying about overcoming shyness - looks like I'll be too busy watching other people do all the talking.

rogue69

I just spoke to Pat Mills about the Nemesis prints & he thinks that they are going to be exclusive to GOSH & not available at the event

Steve Green

That's a great selection, hopefully they'll all be recorded for those that overlap?

ming

Quote from: Steve Green on 19 January, 2017, 11:02:13 AM
That's a great selection, hopefully they'll all be recorded for those that overlap?

I was thinking along the same lines while trying to figure out how I could be in two places at once (or three).  There's certainly plenty of grist for the Thrill-Cast mill; hopefully the majority of the panels will make their way online one way or another.

Getting more excited by the minute!

Dandontdare

Great line-up but what to miss? Some tough decisions on the day!

opaque

Quote from: ming on 19 January, 2017, 11:14:42 AM
I was thinking along the same lines while trying to figure out how I could be in two places at once (or three).  There's certainly plenty of grist for the Thrill-Cast mill; hopefully the majority of the panels will make their way online one way or another.

Plenty of scope for videos to be put up for months to come surely!