Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreddzilla

May only real complaint a out the delays is I'd like to handle and get a feel for the quality of their Judge Dredd figure before I preorder any more of their figures.

teckno viking

Yeah be nice the carded DREDD only figure was still on track. At least that would be something in hand and gauge the ThreeA Commitment.

Death is great but as we know different body to Sam Slade and then we have a brand new body for DREDD.

TheTooN

I asked on the 3A forum if we would have a Dredd/bike set in hand before the blue one goes up for pre-order. Not had a reply yet so who knows. I think its a asking a lot for folk to order a third without seeing the first or second.

teckno viking

Scott posted this ThreeA image a short while ago.

Dredd looks great in the Line up.

Pete Wells

An update from Gregory on the 3A forum today:

"I share updates when I can. Something big and something small for 1/12th scale coming out in a relatively short amount of time.

1/6th Dredd end of July if all goes well. Would have been this month, but we wanted to alter some proportions on the armor and add in a bit more detailing to his weapons loadout.

It's always the last 10% that takes the longest.

Blue Dredd, now known as Apocalypse War Dredd will not be out until the previous versions ship. "

Exciting!!!

teckno viking

TheTooN

I just asked if they were adding a Stub Gun with that new designation for the blue set. Hopefully Gregory's reply is good news.

"It's not an Apocalypse War without a Stub Gun"

:cool:

shaolin_monkey

Any more news or pics of when we're getting Dredd on his Lawmaster then?

The last I heard it was end of July.  Is that still the case?

teckno viking

Gregory has stated 3rdQ though Bamberland has stated in an email to me 4thQ.

So at present I would say sometime THIS year...hopefully.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Pete Wells on 29 June, 2016, 07:32:12 AM
"Something big and something small for 1/12th scale coming out in a relatively short amount of time.

Satanus and Ro-Jaws...?!
@jamesfeistdraws

teckno viking

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

teckno viking

Next to a 1/12 T Rex all Black....YES lol

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Albion

And Mongrol again!
SDCC exclusive.

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.