Main Menu

Mezco Judge Dredd!

Started by Grugz, 22 July, 2014, 07:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

I prefer the disco bike out of these two :thumbsup:

teckno viking

No worries on Not taking photos Scott.

I was pleasantly surprised I was able to get Dredd to wheelie and Perp kick as easier to pose on the classic LM. Still It was doable.
Major problem is the feet tuck in isn't it :/

If I had the Blue I probably would kind of agree (as said when saw Black Clad on Blue, that was just Drokking Cool) but alas have only the black.

Seems Disco LM certainly has a following as akin to the Black LM. 
Wonder how the Dark Blue will be, flat again colour??

I have to admit a part of me wants to give the Black LM a new coat but Metallic Black as I have with my classic builds.

COMMANDO FORCES

teckno viking

LOL  I will wait till I have my second Black one before i do.

TheTooN

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 22 June, 2016, 07:01:40 PM
Stop him :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes:  :D

I''m getting used to it but its still sometimes freaks me the way he chops up new toys !!

I've not tried a 'perp kick' yet but the wheelie was day one. I'm such a big kid  :D

Nice to hear the blue bike has its fans. Either one would have done me just fine if thats all they did. 4 might be pushing it a bit but if they space out the last 2 releases (and theres nothing else out there needing my pennies) I might still cave in and go for the full set. Hope they dont make it too difficult to get them over here.

Fella in a facebook group I'm in received the black bike with knackered electronics yesterday :( After JB's thats 2 from the 15 or so I've seen people get so far. I bought the PX set from a UK re-seller so I asked him to check the electronics prior to dispatch. Might be worth thinking about for anyone about to pull the trigger on one.

Jason - I did take the dismount pic from another angle yesterday. Such great looking toys, thank you Mezco !!

Mardroid

Are the batteries included? I understand they won't be for this 3a lawmaster.

I was just thinking a reseller probably wouldn't be inclined to test out the electronics if it meant them forking out for batteries. Then again it may aid their sale.

SIP

The mezco comes with  4 AAA  batteries included.

Mardroid

Quote from: SIP on 23 June, 2016, 01:52:13 PM
The mezco comes with  4 AAA  batteries included.

Groovy! Thanks fof the reply.

Albion

Got my Lawmaster today and it is, of course, drokking zarjaz!
But.....
I look at from the front and I keep seeing the Dr. Feelgood guy!  :)

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

teckno viking

HAHAHAHA They are just Toys so no harm chopping, changing etc.

Nice dismount shot :D

Yeah ThreeA NEVER inc Batteries. The HALO Spartans 1/6th they do DO NOT come with Batt's and they are bloody awkward to fit.

Now as far as Ebay sellers, Mine came from a shop in Vegas and They DID check for me when i asked after JB's original vid. So guess No harm asking. They even used old batt's so Mezco pack was still sealed.

ALBION never saw that before and Now NEVER will Unsee this HAHAHA

TheTooN

I'm sure most retailers wouldnt object to testing out the electronics once its pointed out its a known QC issue. Far easier than having to deal with a return and an unhappy customer.

Gratz Albion :) I remember the groups name but only one song, Milk and Alcohol. Guess I'd have been 10 or so and memories are few and far between now.

Off topic.....Its been AWFULLY quiet on the 3A front since you spoke to CS Tekno ! Wonder how things are going.

teckno viking

So As the Mezco LM is around and Post Chaos Day and thanks to Albion pointing this out.
Does that make MEZCO DREDD the MOTLEY CRUE Justice Dept?  LMAO

Scott, I know what you mean mate, very eerily isn't it. Someone else earlier this week asked about Dredd and Still NO reply.

Wonder if the ThreeA tree has been rattled due to ThreeA 3rgd Q and Bamberland 4th Q reports?

teckno viking

Modded Spare Mezco Bodies. Here's how leg articulation goes now geared up.

Still need do the feet for better ankle articulation.

Also tried to reproduce a 2000ad cover. Alas still issues with Mezco Articulation.

teckno viking

With leg mods guess what the figure can finally do.

Albion

Got myself the Disco/Cursed Earth Dredd too.  :)

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.