Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

Fuming when foreigners 'told' Brits how to vote; happy to 'tell' Americans how to vote. Classy, as ever.

Theblazeuk

Good god. Who thought that was a good idea? The Daily Show wouldn't dare do that.

Professor Bear

They learned their lesson and now they're sticking to destroying British democracy.

Theblazeuk

Finally falling in line with the rest of the press then.

Tjm86

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 25 August, 2016, 12:38:48 PM
'Mr. Brexit' Nigel Farage Speaks at Donald Trump Rally in Jackson, MS

"It's time for the USA to exit the Earth and move to Mars - only then will y'all be safe from terrorism, financial crises and reality. USexit - you know it makes sense..."

I'm starting to believe the theory that Trump is trying to completely sabotage his campaign.

NapalmKev

Quote from: Tjm86 on 25 August, 2016, 05:18:23 PM

"It's time for the USA to exit the Earth and move to Mars - only then will y'all be safe from terrorism, financial crises and reality. USexit - you know it makes sense..."

I'm starting to believe the theory that Trump is trying to completely sabotage his campaign.

As much as I believe that Trump is a monumental arse I still think he'll win the Election! And let's not forget that Farage (Knob almighty) was on the winning side in the Brexit fiasco.

Dark times lay ahead!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: NapalmKev on 25 August, 2016, 06:39:19 PM
Quote from: Tjm86 on 25 August, 2016, 05:18:23 PM

As much as I believe that Trump is a monumental arse I still think he'll win the Election! And let's not forget that Farage (Knob almighty) was on the winning side in the Brexit fiasco.

Dark times lay ahead!

Cheers
Where can we hire a good hit man?

Tjm86

Quote from: NapalmKev on 25 August, 2016, 06:39:19 PM

Dark times lay ahead!

Cheers

"Made a note in my diary on the way over.  Simply said: 'Bugger!'"

Steve Green

I'm resigned to Trump winning even though I'm not sure he even thinks he's going to win.

Tiplodocus

Is that JK ROWLING and the chap from MR ROBOT also in that picture?  Surely not!
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Professor Bear

I knew JK had become pretty conservative lately, but I didn't realise she'd gone that far down the rabbit hole.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Prodigal2

Quote from: Proudhuff on 26 August, 2016, 12:15:51 PM

I am so stealing that.

(Hope that's ok Proudhuff-won't post until permission granted).

IndigoPrime