Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Definitely Not Mister Pops

It looks like the politics thread is metastasizing
You may quote me on that.

Hawkmumbler

We gotta go somewhere to dump the Trump.

Link Prime

Satanist

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Goaty

Guillermo del Toro post this on twitter... 11 hours left!

https://twitter.com/realgdt/status/821791584048005120

sixmo

Reading some Stronty Dog to my young fella (6) the other day. He instantly spotted some worrying parallels to current events in the attached image.

Can someone reassure me that everything will be okay after tomorrow? Or that there is a young lad somewhere who can see through walls that is going to sort all this out?

The Legendary Shark

Unlock the Political Thread.

It's our only hope to stop this poison spreading to the rest of the forum...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Smith

I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a busy day here.  ::)

Hawkmumbler

I'm not even going to tune in. We'll be seeing enough of the dickhead over the next 4 years. I'll be watching poxy Quatermass or something...

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

von Boom

M.I.K.

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 19 January, 2017, 07:43:24 PM
I'm not even going to tune in. We'll be seeing enough of the dickhead over the next 4 years. I'll be watching poxy Quatermass or something...

TordelBack

Think I'll join you, I've been to enough toddlers' parties. My chair back will be turned towards the West throughout.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: M.I.K. on 20 January, 2017, 12:42:08 AM

Oh my GOD! :lol:

Theblazeuk

Quote from: sixmo on 19 January, 2017, 06:34:56 PM
Reading some Stronty Dog to my young fella (6) the other day. He instantly spotted some worrying parallels to current events in the attached image.

Can someone reassure me that everything will be okay after tomorrow? Or that there is a young lad somewhere who can see through walls that is going to sort all this out?

If only more people had the intellect and compassion of a 6-year old.