Main Menu

The Psychedelic Journal of Time Travel

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 April, 2012, 10:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simud

Nice! I'll be pondering about this over the week.

CrazyFoxMachine

There's only twenty one pages left to fill in the issue - and we've even got our first pages of art already. HOW THRILLING!

CrazyFoxMachine

Also here's a mini flier that'll hopefully appear at Bristol ;)

CrazyFoxMachine

OH YES. The first image is in. From the glorious glorious David Broughton.

There are TEN PAGES LEFT TO FILL in the first issue - !

Greg M.

Lovely. David is a drawing machine! Bit of a 60s Marvel vibe to that chap's outfit.

Simud

CrazyFox, I sent you an e-mail and PM some days ago. Have you received them? Let me know if any problem.
Thanks!

CrazyFoxMachine

Just moved house and only got my internet back today. You'll receive a reply shortly.

CrazyFoxMachine

The deadline for stories is tomorrow - but we've already got our fill of stories!

Now on an artist hunt, three stories are still unfurnished - one, two and four pagers all of HUMOROUS STYLE.

give us a shout at psychedelic.submissions@gmail.com if you want to be involved - !

JayzusB.Christ

Having listened to Robert Anton Wilson interviews all day, my mind is full of psychedelia and time travel, or at least psychedelia and consciousness travel.  Won't have time to do anything myself for you, sadly - I'm working in Beijing 7 days a week to pay off debts - but I'm looking forward to seeing your results!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

CrazyFoxMachine

The countdown to the first issue is on - here are three stories completed in November - by Blas Bigatti & Andrew Scaife, Ryan Tandy & Jake Rowlinson and Chris Mole & Neil McClements

Deadline for scripts for issue two is January 1st! We're still looking!

CrazyFoxMachine

UPDATE -

Looking for scripts still f'issue 2 - ! Deadline is January 1st all submissions to psychedelic.submissions at gmail.com - !

Remember - one-to-four pages, time travel!

CrazyFoxMachine

Teaser for my story - we're rolling along on issue 1 & 2 and got some great attention at Thought Bubble - art deadline for issue 1 and story deadline for issue 2 is

JANUARY 1st - !

http://www.facebook.com/psychedelicjournal

CrazyFoxMachine

Our place at Cardiff con and Bristol next year is secured - the issue is nearly complete and we've got a gurt great banner -

Here's the latest teaser - "The Journey" by Stephen Prestwood :D

CrazyFoxMachine

First issue is almost entirely in the can - !