Main Menu

The Daily ZARJAZ!

Started by Bolt-01, 25 June, 2014, 09:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

Some solid Dredd there, Alex.  :thumbsup:

Liking this so far gents.

amines2058

Thanks LP. Your kind comments are much appreciated!!

Bolt-01

Join us tomorrow for page 4!

Dunk!

Great work, looks the business.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

Bolt-01

Join us tomorrow for the exciting finale!

amines2058

This was my favourite page once completed, even if I did forget to populate MC1!! (Cheers Bolt!)
All part of the learning curve, and I will take on-board the constructive and very useful criticism I was given by the editorial team for my next super secret project that should be published in the hallowed pages of Zarjaz!!

sheridan

Quote from: amines2058 on 13 August, 2015, 03:01:51 PM
This was my favourite page once completed, even if I did forget to populate MC1!! (Cheers Bolt!)

Nah - there's plenty of vehicles in the first panel, and you wouldn't buy contraband goods in a heavily populated area...

amines2058

The problem was there was zero people anywhere. If you look through every page, outside of the main protagonists there was not a single other character evident. (Except for the vehicles in the first panel of this page)
I suppose I could blame Day of Chaos???  ;)

Bolt-01

Thanks for reading, Squaxx! And thanks again to Lee and Alex for letting me run the strip online in the first place. Join us soon for more Daily Zarjaz!

Bolt-01

Good morning Squaxx and welcome back to the Daily Zarjaz!

Join us today as we start the countdown to the release of Zarjaz #26- the first issue of 2016 and an absolute feast of Thrills!

To warm you up we present:

By writer: Lee Robson and artist: Paul Williams.

This serial will run till Feb 29, just in time for the release of Zarjaz #26.

Remember, it ain't called Zarjaz for nothing, and all back issues are available at the link in my sig below.

Enjoy

Bolt-01

By writer: Lee Robson and artist: Paul Williams.

This serial will run till Feb 29, just in time for the release of Zarjaz #26.

Remember, it ain't called Zarjaz for nothing, and all back issues are available at the link in my sig below.

amines2058

Keep it coming Bolt. Loving the little dig at a certain American publishing company there as well!! 😉

TordelBack

Great new strip, love that poster. However, revisiting past glories of this thread, I was struck by this:

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 24 March, 2015, 08:57:42 AM

Torn from the pages of last week's Prog!

JOE SOAP

More great stuff.

Is that an E-Cigarette Ted Ryall is smoking?

IronGraham

Introducing their own Dark Judges for the series end hmmm  :think:
We're werewolves not swearwolves