Main Menu

Prog 2000 Fabry Variant Cover

Started by ZenArcade, 30 September, 2016, 01:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenArcade

An all points bulletin to international and interstellar Squaxx....Belfast has run out of Fabry cover progs.
If anyone has any spare, contact me. Z  :wave: :wave: :wave:
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

ZenArcade

Cheers IC, It's the colour ones they are looking. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

COMMANDO FORCES

Mine are already booked at my local comic shop. I rang Graham up and before I could ask, he said "How many do you want?" Time to relax :thumbsup:

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

JUDGE BURNS

I have only just managed to purchase the 3 covers and now there a fourth one ????   must keep my collection intact !!!!   

JUDGE BURNS

JUDGE BURNS

blixab

Quote from: dweezil2 on 30 September, 2016, 04:30:24 PM
Forbidden Planet have it up for pre-prder too!

https://forbiddenplanet.com/207485-2000ad-prog-2000-px-bw-fabry-wraparound-2nd-printing/

Wonder if they receive too many orders they will cancel them again - Not again from that show of s**t!!

Just heading over to Shrewsbury to see Mr Wagner et al and will try and buy all from Infinity & Beyond - they will probably have a far better customer service element than FP

Tjm86

ATOS have better customer service than FP!

djangoesque

Ordered this from my local comic shop 3 months ago, went there today to pick it up only to find they didn't get one for me, can't find it anywhere now...not a happy bunny!!!!.

COMMANDO FORCES

That's disgraceful behaviour from your local comic shop, especially as this is the primary reason that they exist!

Colin YNWA

My LCS - Sheffield Space Centre - were really surprised with the interest.They'd bought extra copies anticapting more interest but chatting to them today they said they'd sold out by end of Wednesday and been getting enquiries ever since. They were cynical about a few people turning up thinking they may well just flip them on eBay. Thankfully SSC understands the importance of returning custom over a quick win on eBay and had kept mine (and got me a signed copy of Steve McManus' book) and put aside one of each regular cover so I could get the one my sub cover wasn't.

We're lucky in Sheffield to have such a good old skool shop.

blixab

No Fabry variants at Shrewsbury and they also ran out of both the Chris Burnham & Cliff Robinson variant whilst the signings were taking place. Asked for a copy of the Meg to get one of those signed and they told me that the WH Smiths may have had a few copies. Don't think they were expecting such a decent showing. It did seem like a healthy queue for the hour or so that I was there.

Finally, the staff there were ultra friendly. If I lived a bit closer I'd call in to support it as often as possible.

Magnetica

I ordered my Fabry variant from FP online weeks ago. I went to the Shaftesbury AV store physically on Weds just to make sure. All they had was the Chris Burnham one (which I bought, having got the Cliff Robinson one as my subscription copy).

Just to be sure I phoned their customer services on Thursday to be told I was one of the lucky ones that hadn't been cancelled - as they has "received fewer than expected" . I would have been pretty miffed if they had cancelled it as I believe I ordered it very soon after it went up on their Website. Anyway they told me to expect it mid week. Here's hoping. Not sure it is "lucky" to actually get the item you pre-ordered and paid for. Surely the whole point of pre-ordering is so they know how many to get????

For good measure I have ordered the B&W one as well.

Just out of interest, what was the split of Cliff Robinson versus Chris Burnham ones available from newsagents and Smiths (I didn't see a single one anywhere apart from FP)?