Main Menu

DREDD CONCEPT ART

Started by JOE SOAP, 08 September, 2012, 01:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fisticuffs

JOE SOAP

Danbo

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

SuperSurfer

Really interesting take on the bike, that second one.

I guess a lot of this kind of stuff will crop up on people's portfolio websites now.

Stu101

Super sweary graffiti in the Peach Trees atrium... uberc**t   
Well I suppose it is an 18 certificate :lol:

JOE SOAP

Albion

I'm really enjoying the concept art. I'd love to have seen this collected in a book.

I like the Flying Spaghetti Monster graffiti. :D
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

COMMANDO FORCES

Some more concept art from the web

Love seeing that certain building in the middle of this!

Steve Green

I've heard people spot NY buildings in the film, but it's not something I've seen.

I would have loved that as a shot, referencing prog 2, starting on the empire state and pulling back to show it surrounded by city blocks.

JOE SOAP

Pete Wells

Sniff, I want Dredd 2 in the Cursed Earth  :'(

Spikes

Im glad somebody has updated this thread. Id forgotten where this image was. Lovely stuff!

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 27 September, 2012, 07:04:29 PM

And nice to see those other pieces by Sarel. Think i prefer the finished harsh sunlight/bleached out look of the movie, but still nice to see.

It wont happen, but ill repeat my call for a huge coffee table 'making of..' book for Dredd.

Michaelvk

I've lost most of my stuff.. But here's some..

Not concept art per se..

I've got a few silencer variations as well somewhere..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

radiator

Quote from: Judge Jack on 28 April, 2013, 10:47:29 AM
Im glad somebody has updated this thread. Id forgotten where this image was. Lovely stuff!

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 27 September, 2012, 07:04:29 PM

And nice to see those other pieces by Sarel. Think i prefer the finished harsh sunlight/bleached out look of the movie, but still nice to see.

It wont happen, but ill repeat my call for a huge coffee table 'making of..' book for Dredd.

You say that, but the Dredd and Rogue Trooper games both got making of books. I'd snap up a Dredd one in a second. Would be great to finally see Jock's storyboards.

I'd love to see an art book, perhaps to coincide with the special edition Blu Ray release... ;)

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Michaelvk on 01 May, 2013, 10:36:10 AM
I've lost most of my stuff.. But here's some..

Thanks for that. Feel free to post more...