Main Menu

Hi All!

Started by foxemm, 05 September, 2015, 11:59:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxemm

Hello!
   I'm Fox. I write horror things and read/review comics in my off time for various blogs. I'm currently looking for indie press books to review, so if you have a suggestion (or better yet, a review copy to toss my way) do let me know!

I joined a while back, but never got around to posting. Here is my very belated hello. I was coaxed back because I just discovered 2000AD had a podcast. Needless to say, it reeled me back in.

(I'm assuming it's spammy to share unsolicited links to previous works, but if anyone's curious about my reviews I'd be happy to share. ;) )

Greg M.

Welcome to the forum. Have read some of your reviews before, methinks - enthusiastic and erudite. Indie horror being your thing, you might want to check out Bruno Stahl's 'The Hans'.

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Colin YNWA

Welcome aboard, have fun.

COMMANDO FORCES

Proudhuff

Welcome, have you tried AAAIIIEEEE! fine horror indeed.
DDT did a job on me

foxemm

Thank you for the enthusiastic welcome. :) (and for the praise, Greg M!)
I'll definitely be checking out The Hans, as suggested. My Google-fu isn't strong enough to direct me to 'AAAIIIEEEE!', but I'll keep digging for sure.

Thanks again, folks.

CrazyFoxMachine

HAAIIIIAIIIII

Which is fox for hello, we might as well speak our own language to each other!

foxemm

CrazyFoxMachine - Where's the Facebook like button when you need it? HAAIIIIAIIIII right back at you! I just explored your comicsy page and it looks preeeetty insane. (But in a good way.) I've added your work to my queue. :) Thanks so much for popping by.