Main Menu

Welcome to wherever I am

Started by Neo Yahtzee, 08 October, 2015, 12:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo Yahtzee

Hi just a quick message to say Hi. I've been an on off reader of 2000AD since the early 80s thanks to my big cousin lending me his back issues. The forum looks like a pretty cool place and am looking forward to making new acquaintances. Big into comics, Star Wars, Star Trek, GOT, anything geeky really and I'm all over it like a rash.

Colin YNWA

Welcome aboard, hopefully your time here will help make sure you are a fully on reader from now on... though the comics being brilliant should manage that with any luck.

Have fun.

sheridan

Quote from: Neo Yahtzee on 08 October, 2015, 12:39:13 PM
Hi just a quick message to say Hi. I've been an on off reader of 2000AD since the early 80s thanks to my big cousin lending me his back issues. The forum looks like a pretty cool place and am looking forward to making new acquaintances. Big into comics, Star Wars, Star Trek, GOT, anything geeky really and I'm all over it like a rash.

Looking forward to the Force Awakens in December?  There's a thread about it somewhere (it's called something along the lines of 'Disney acquire Lucasfilm').

sheridan

Quote from: sheridan on 08 October, 2015, 12:56:39 PM
Quote from: Neo Yahtzee on 08 October, 2015, 12:39:13 PM

Looking forward to the Force Awakens in December?  There's a thread about it somewhere (it's called something along the lines of 'Disney acquire Lucasfilm').

96 pages of the thread so far.

Neo Yahtzee

Thanks for all the kind words of welcome. 96 pages of a Star Wars sounds like the perfect time killer at my desk!

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

TordelBack

Welcome, Neo. Pay no heed to the grumpy old men pre-judging TFA, or defending TPM for that matter.