Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Goaty

Try type "a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away" in Google search

TordelBack

Goaty

Hawkmumbler

"Well I had to fight my way out but I got a £900 for £600!"

Was your dignity really worth £300?

Tjm86

Quote from: Tordelback on 25 November, 2015, 11:17:00 AM
Quote from: Tiplodocus on 25 November, 2015, 10:36:48 AM
G.O.M. FTLOGPGOM.

Amazing aspect of the role of context in information context of language that that acronym is immediately clear!

Took two or three reads to make it out.  :-[

That said.  Chortle!   :lol:

Link Prime

A random shop in a local Dealz (ROI discount store) for cheap Malteasers has allowed me to fulfil a life-long dream; the procurement and scoffing of some genuine Hostess Twinkies.

I'm happier than an overweight beat cop in an 80's action thriller.

Theblazeuk

Oh they have those in Tesco now. Along with snowballs. I got 10 Twinkies for £3 the other week.

It's a changed world. Cybercandy and other import shops must be fumin'.

Still need to try one of those hostess fruit pies though, I think Lex Luthor must be stealing them again. That's terrible*

*Hopefully one of you will get that.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Theblazeuk on 30 November, 2015, 03:41:43 PM
Still need to try one of those hostess fruit pies though, I think Lex Luthor must be stealing them again. That's terrible*

*Hopefully one of you will get that.

Until I Googled it to find the variant Marvel villain, I had no idea just how many different versions of those ads there were

IAMTHESYSTEM

They're closing down the local Iceland Store I've been using for years. 31st December it will shut to become ...a coffee shop and a Hairdressers. Like we need more of them in the world. Very tough news for the staff at this time of year; Merry Christmas -you're fired. I'll have to use Tesco and that means a higher food bill. Still you have to feel for the poor employees many of whom have worked at the store since it opened. Bad, eh?
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

von Boom

Why do we have eyebrows?

Link Prime

Tjm86

Quote from: von Boom on 03 December, 2015, 02:02:47 PM
Why do we have eyebrows?

Why is all my hair migrating south?

JayzusB.Christ

Not immediately in my case, sadly. But I got there in the end. Maybe I should GOM.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"