Main Menu

Dredd in america....err again

Started by The Monarch, 28 June, 2008, 05:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

QuoteGood man that robo-Keef. Spoken with the voice of Brian Glover if I'm not mistaken.

Arf!

I get the refrence!

Proudhuff

Who says it will be old Stoney Pus anyway?
If your think about it there are other Dredd's out there already : we've yet to find out where the other clones are. Off the top of my bonce...last head count 8 clones and 3 found. No great continuity probs and he could meet old Stoney ever so often for a team up.

It does seem a good idea to have new stories in the US which are reprinted in the Meg, that way we get more Dredd in the Meg, the Meg gets its cheap filler and Mr Wagner gets his much wanted exposure in the US, happy campers all round!
DDT did a job on me

TordelBack

QuoteIt does seem a good idea to have new stories in the US which are reprinted in the Meg, that way we get more Dredd in the Meg, the Meg gets its cheap filler and Mr Wagner gets his much wanted exposure in the US, happy campers all round!

Hmmm, very well put Proudhuff.

Roger Godpleton

i think it should be a story where Dredd comes into our world and he has to kill some gangsters and he meets Snoop Dogg for some inside information and Snoop calls him "Jizzle Drizzle"
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: "Proudhuff"Who says it will be old Stoney Pus anyway?
If your think about it there are other Dredd's out there already : we've yet to find out where the other clones are. Off the top of my bonce...last head count 8 clones and 3 found. No great continuity probs and he could meet old Stoney ever so often for a team up.

How do you sell that to a new audience? The not really Dredd but we'll brand it as Judge Dredd anyway. It would only work for an already clued in fan base.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Well it might not be to everyone's liking but if your an aspiring Dredd artist (particularly if your American ) you might get a shot at this. Pencillers,inkers,digital painters take heart !  :)
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

JOE SOAP

well the art on the DC versions was atrocious so the idea of it happening again doesn't fill me with hope.