Main Menu

Has someone finally melted Judge Dredd's stony heart?

Started by Molch-R, 29 October, 2012, 02:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judo

Hot hot hot.  but dredd isnt gay, he's a symbol for fascism and evolving attitudes - Faceless justice we can all relate to.  Still... 'mon all the homo erotic fanservice!!  Slaine and dredd ultimate couple lolol x
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Professor Bear

QuoteJoining Williams for "Closet" is artist Mike Dowling, best known for penciling "Rex Royd" in Mark Millar's "CLiNT" anthology.

I won't hold that against him.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 23 January, 2013, 06:48:11 PM
Here's a link to the upcoming story CLOSET, which is what this thread has been leading to!

Some of those comments at CBR are clearly from red necks who have never read Dredd. I mean, how bigoted can you get?

Spikes

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Molch-R

Dog Deever

Haha- just spotted this. Nuthin' to do with me- though I did waken with chapped lips one morning and developed a terrible coldsore.
:-[
I have heard Old Stony Face gets a bit slutty when he's on the coke too, but you can't trust the terrible rumours of comic-geeks, they read way too many comics.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Noisybast

Quote from: Judo on 23 January, 2013, 10:57:09 PM
Hot hot hot.  but dredd isnt gay.. .

Technically speaking, he's not really heterosexual either...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Professor Bear

Quote from: vzzbux on 24 January, 2013, 09:08:07 PM
Quote from: Judge Jack on 24 January, 2013, 06:16:42 PM
Fuck 'em.
Up the ass.

I think that may simply exacerbate the issues they have with same-sex intimacy - using a sexual act someone finds questionable as a kind of threat is not a healthy way forward for any discussion.
We must engage with their opinions and hope that non-judgmental debate will help them to examine their positions so they can be re-evaluated in their own time, as one side of the argument suppressing opposing opinions with their own is arguably the problem rather than the solution.

I am making an executive decision about this thread and adding kittens.

Judo

Quote from: Noisybast on 24 January, 2013, 11:34:41 PM
Quote from: Judo on 23 January, 2013, 10:57:09 PM
Hot hot hot.  but dredd isnt gay.. .

Technically speaking, he's not really heterosexual either...
Nooo Dredd doesnt fuck people noooo, he's a good boy lolol 

I didn't think Dredd was sexy til gorgeous dredd staples played him in minty... ahem I mean gregg... I thought he was a  handsomer dredd than that movie star guy.  I met greg and didnt notice he was the artist greg staples even though he was talking about dredd and stuff.  It probably doesn't surprise you to hear I was not of this earth at that point. 

And to return to topic I'm looking forward to all the sexy gayness even if the story sounds more hard hitting and edgy than I usually like my escapism to be, hoping it will be funny.  Green Lanterns favourite club lolol x
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Hawkmumbler

Looking at toothys FB page, there's more objection to the act itself than I would care to mention. I can't believe there are such bigots in the world, besides the fact this is clearly meant as satire, I just think some people don't know how to handle what they do not comprihend.  ::)

sheldipez

Hoagy

I can't wait to see Dredd's reaction to this. he he he.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

shaolin_monkey

A woman I work with saw the last half of Dredd, and was disturbed by how arousing she found him.  I haven't had any comments from my gay friends yet.

Hawkmumbler