Main Menu

Unfollow by Rob Williams

Started by Ancient Otter, 30 August, 2015, 10:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff

Don't normally venture down to this part of the forum, perhaps I should...this looks great, just bought the collected GN of issues 1-6.  Love Dowling's art and I wondered where he'd got to.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Geoff on 20 May, 2016, 08:54:08 PM
Don't normally venture down to this part of the forum, perhaps I should...this looks great, just bought the collected GN of issues 1-6.  Love Dowling's art and I wondered where he'd got to.

You really should winder down here more often. I sometimes think that for a comics forum this bit seems the most on point... I know that's not a popular view and people seem to use the forum to witter about anything but, but ya know I have wacky views like that.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 20 May, 2016, 09:07:12 PM

You really should winder down here more often. I sometimes think that for a comics forum this bit seems the most on point... I know that's not a popular view and people seem to use the forum to witter about anything but, but ya know I have wacky views like that.
These are wise words and good words.

But yes, I see people are still not reading Unfollow. Shame!

Rately

When the finances allow, I'll be purchasing it via Comixology.

Sounds fantastic.

Fungus

Sounds fantastic, and delivers. Bonkers but believability due to some great writing.
Should translate well to telly too.

Link Prime

Don't normally venture down to this part of the forum

Pop down more often Geoff!

I hope the first collection proves popular, it's a great comic.

Steve Green

I picked it up at Lawgiver this weekend - really, really good.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Steve Green on 29 May, 2016, 08:02:47 PM
I picked it up at Lawgiver this weekend - really, really good.

Don't suppose you asked Rob how its doing? I worry for it post Shelly Bond (well even before she left, but even more so now)

Steve Green

I didn't I'm afraid - It had just been on my radar, I'd heard good things and I like Rob and Mike Dowling's work.

A lot of what goes on in the comic world outside 2000AD tends to pass me by.

Link Prime

Anyone know if this has been cancelled?
Didn't see it listed in Decembers solicitations.

dweezil2

Quote from: Pink Lime on 20 September, 2016, 07:33:17 PM
Anyone know if this has been cancelled?
Didn't see it listed in Decembers solicitations.

I bloody hope not!

Maybe it's having one of those hiatuses, like Saga has from time to time.

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Colin YNWA

Fret not (I'm glad to say)

QuoteUNFOLLOW #14
Written by ROB WILLIAMS
Art by JAVIER PULIDO
Cover by MATT TAYLOR
The Akira App has launched and the battle for control of social media has truly begun. Its two generals both fight from beyond the grave. But who was Larry Ferrell? How did he become a billionaire at such a young age? Why did he start the "140 List"? And how, exactly, did he return from the dead? The truth of the Unfollow experiment is revealed.
On sale DECEMBER 7 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS

For some reason I have it in my head that this was been optioned for telly (or some such) and so even though sells seem low that might keep it around longer than might otherwise be expected, though not too long. Can't 100% remember why I think this?

dweezil2

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 20 September, 2016, 09:11:47 PM
Fret not (I'm glad to say)

QuoteUNFOLLOW #14
Written by ROB WILLIAMS
Art by JAVIER PULIDO
Cover by MATT TAYLOR
The Akira App has launched and the battle for control of social media has truly begun. Its two generals both fight from beyond the grave. But who was Larry Ferrell? How did he become a billionaire at such a young age? Why did he start the "140 List"? And how, exactly, did he return from the dead? The truth of the Unfollow experiment is revealed.
On sale DECEMBER 7 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS

For some reason I have it in my head that this was been optioned for telly (or some such) and so even though sells seem low that might keep it around longer than might otherwise be expected, though not too long. Can't 100% remember why I think this?

Cool!  :)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Link Prime

Thank you Mr. YNWA, didn't catch that.
One of the few books remaining on my now minuscule pull list.