Main Menu

Wanted: last few odds and ends

Started by Famous Mortimer, 12 February, 2016, 04:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

I only need a few to completely complete the collection, which is quite nice. Many thanks to the people on here who've already helped me get this close, and if anyone has all these and wants to sell the lot, that would be ideal. I'll do bits and bobs, of course. The finishing line is so close.

2000AD - 9, 10, 1794

Sci Fi Specials - 1978, 1980

Summer Special - 1977

I think that's it, anyway.

sheridan

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on 12 February, 2016, 04:24:59 PM
I only need a few to completely complete the collection, which is quite nice. Many thanks to the people on here who've already helped me get this close, and if anyone has all these and wants to sell the lot, that would be ideal. I'll do bits and bobs, of course. The finishing line is so close.

2000AD - 9, 10, 1794

Sci Fi Specials - 1978, 1980

Summer Special - 1977

I think that's it, anyway.

While you're waiting to fill in the last gaps, here's a review/impressions I posted not too long ago on the Summer Special Supercomic (as it was called).  Actually something I only purchased in the last three or four years, despite having first heard about it in the 1980s!

Famous Mortimer

Thanks to kind people on this forum, I'm now down to three things needed - 10, 1794, and the first Sci-Fi Special (well, them and eBay, but eBay doesn't need the thanks).

I'm giddy as a kipper! The collection is almost done!

Famous Mortimer

Just 10 and 1794 to go!

Is 1794 rare or something? I can't remember the last time I saw it on eBay.

Booboo100268

There's a copy of 10 on Ebay at the moment with a buy it now price of £7.
With regard to 1794, you could try contacting a member on this forum called Blixab.
He usually has lots of back issues/doubles spares.

Good Luck!

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Booboo100268 on 23 February, 2016, 01:25:46 PM
There's a copy of 10 on Ebay at the moment with a buy it now price of £7.
With regard to 1794, you could try contacting a member on this forum called Blixab.
He usually has lots of back issues/doubles spares.

Good Luck!
That copy of 10 is battered as hell, I'd rather wait til a good quality one popped up. And blixab is one of the people who's helped me get this close to the end, I've bought several piles of things from him.

IndigoPrime

I have an issue 10 in very good condition and am resigned to not offloading everything in one go. I can take a photo if you like, and you're welcome to give me an offer for the comic. Feel free to email me directly.