Main Menu

Judge Dredd: The Cursed Earth Uncensored (Hardcover)

Started by JOE SOAP, 29 October, 2015, 09:33:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Knight

Mattofthespurs

Got mine today!
Going to get the crayons out later and colour it in.
Can't wait!  :D

Link Prime

Big Bang Comics in Dublin had several copies in stock last night if any Irish Squaxx are on the lookout.

Magnetica

Just to let everyone know there is a solitary copy in Waterstones in Ealing Broadway.

BTW there also a pile of Progs around the 600s including the start of The Horned God (626) in the Oxfam shop @0.49p a pop.

Was sorely tempted but I have them all already.

Hawkmumbler

Haha! The Guernsey Press and WHSmiths Guernsey both have a copy. :lol:

Mattofthespurs

Just spent quite a bit of time studying the collectors print against the printed artwork and, man, how good is that print?!
Got it framed now (might colour in a scan instead) but it truly is a work of art.
It will look lovely on my wall and well worth the extra fiver by a long margin.

SALMON63

It's very nice . Is this scan of the art at full size though ? I've a feeling the original might be bigger and I'd of happily paid more for such!

Steve Green

Eamonn Clarke

Picked up a copy today at our splendid independent bookshop in Ely. They are still out there. Gotta catch them all!

SuperSurfer

A fine book. I'm a bit curious as to why there isn't a Pat Mills intro comment.

Saw one on the shelves in Waterstones Enfield Town yesterday. I should've banked on that rather than losing a day last Sunday going all over town trying to find a copy.

And I saw a Titan version in Oxfam today. Not one of the original ones, possibly a 90s or 00s version. But it was almost tempting. For the repro quality, though the droids have done a sterling job on the Uncensored version.

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 24 July, 2016, 04:31:14 PM

Saw one on the shelves in Waterstones Enfield Town yesterday.
You live in Enfield? My hometown? Where?

Spikes

Quote from: SALMON63 on 24 July, 2016, 03:26:10 PM
It's very nice . Is this scan of the art at full size though ? I've a feeling the original might be bigger and I'd of happily paid more for such!

Not received my yet, but the print is A3 sized?
Then the original, as Steve pointed out, would have been considerably larger.
I once owned some vintage 2000AD DPS's, and I had to store these in a A1 folder.

As for Interior pages for the Cursed Earth;

Steve Green

SuperSurfer

Quote from: Mattofthespurs on 24 July, 2016, 05:59:49 PM
Quote from: SuperSurfer on 24 July, 2016, 04:31:14 PM

Saw one on the shelves in Waterstones Enfield Town yesterday.
You live in Enfield? My hometown? Where?
A bus ride away in Palmers Green/Winchmore Hill area. Usually to be found in Enfield Town once a week where I often buy my prog (and Meg). Are you going to tell them these are now almost impossible to find in WHSmith there, or am I?

Now I did see a chap wearing this T-shirt on your home turf. Wasn't you by any chance was it?