Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

I sense an epic barbeque in your immediate future. Nice one Jim!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Trent on 21 July, 2016, 09:49:31 PM
Good news Jim, guess that explains your curmudgeonness. All sweetness and light from now on eh?

[spoiler]Fuck[/spoiler] off, you [spoiler]cunt[/spoiler]. :-)

Ahem. I meant: yes. Absolutely.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Trent

IAMTHESYSTEM

God, I didn't even know you were ill! :o Well good news there and keep firing the flak! Trent too and anyone else who is having health problems on this forum. Blimey a bit scary I'm paranoid about my own health now.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

JayzusB.Christ

I was an extra in Vikings yesterday - I'd auditioned for the laugh and a laugh I truly did have.  I was given full Viking gear including sword and shield, and put on guard duty at the hall where King Harald was throwing an almighty feast / piss-up (for his utterly beautiful new wife - it was all I could do to keep my tongue from unrolling on the floor when she walked through the doors I was 'guarding').  Amazing set  design and props and great camaraderie amongst the  extras (mostly bikers and metalheads, naturally enough - I'm neither but I look like both).
I've done a bit of extra work in the past and it was mind-numbingly boring; but this was fun.

EDIT - Glad you're in the clear, Jim.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

Good news, Jim. Best wishes from one tw*t to another ;-)

Nice one, JBC!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Trent

Good stuff Jayzus, love all the workings behind films and tv. Saw Lewis Collins prang his car by accident filming the Professionals when I was on a lunchbreak at school and close to forty years later you almost think you imagined it until I picked up the 4th BluRay set and the incident is there in black and white in the accompanying book. Only difference is that I thought it was a VW Beetle he reversed into, turns out it was a Polo. Nice to have a seemingly apocryphal tale from your youth authenticated.
Less okay was my oncologist giving me about 12 months yesterday, 18 with a following wind. No way am I going anywhere until the Mega Collection is done. I want a fucking extension!

Mardroid

Sad to read that Trent, but that's the spirit!

The Legendary Shark

Yes, challenging news, Trent - but with plenty of bicarb, a positive attitude and regular infusions of thrill-power, who knows? All the best to you.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Link Prime

Sorry to hear that, Trent- best of luck to you.

Spikes

I'm sorry to hear that as well, the absolute best of luck to you, Trent.

von Boom

Mattofthespurs

Fucking hell, Trent, sorry to hear that. I really am.

My Dad starts Chemo next week on his leukemia, second go around. He's 77 so nothing too agressive but it's not going to be nice.

Hawkmumbler

Thats some blow, Trent, but thats a true squaxx attitude if ever I knew it!

IAMTHESYSTEM

Trent your a fighter. Good luck from a truly stunned squaxx.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla