Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mardroid

Hope you weren't badly cut Batman.
(I never thought I'd ever say that! :lol: )

Hope you cleaned it properly with a bit of diluted detol, and maybe get it checked out.

Not that I'm your mum. I just have a tendency to not get my own injuries checked and once or twice it came back to bite me again!

Batman's Superior Cousin

Thanks but no detol, it's fine. My Mother is a Medical Secretary, after all!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Tiplodocus

I have a cold.

But because I also have a wide, I have to go to work.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Goaty

My brother with his friend's stag weekend in Munich, he and group have to stay inside. Hope they all back time safety. :(

Old Tankie

Neighbour across the road has set up a CCTV system on his property.  The thing is it appears to be covering my property as well as his.  I don't want my family's movements being recorded by the bloke across the street!!  So, I'm now going to have a couple of interesting days finding out about the Law!!

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Old Tankie on 30 July, 2016, 08:43:56 AM
Neighbour across the road has set up a CCTV system on his property.  The thing is it appears to be covering my property as well as his.  I don't want my family's movements being recorded by the bloke across the street!!  So, I'm now going to have a couple of interesting days finding out about the Law!!

Not sure... I wouldn't fancy it one little bit.  Just found this, though, it could be helpful.  http://www.problemneighbours.co.uk/what-can-we-do-about-neighbours-cctv-camera.html
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Old Tankie

Thanks for that, Jayzus.  Yes, I saw that site myself.  It's actually out of date.  All CCTV that films neighbours property is now covered by the Data Protection Act.  Pretty sure, matey across the road to me is breaking the law, so I'll be having a chat with him.  Don't care if he gets the hump or not, my family's privacy is far more important to me than getting on with any neighbour.

TordelBack

I"m surprised the cameras are still there TBH. I thought Springwatch wrapped up weeks ago...

Old Tankie

JamesC

If you've got nothing to hide you've got nothing to fear!  :P

Hawkmumbler

My families previous neighbor (we've since moved) did the same thing, placed a camera high upon the rear wall of his home, it could clearly see over our garden wall and it took a council sanction for him to finally remove it after 5 years of bitter arguments between the planning department (it was apparently an inbuilt feature for the conservatory it was attached to) and my mother. Hope it doesn't take that long for you, Tanky!

Grugz

just start sitting around in the nude with the lights on and the curtains open, if he doesn't get the hint or complains about you do him for voyeurism!
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Tiplodocus

I'm doing the big shop.

And forgot my glasses and the shopping list.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Grugz

theres a dirty great hole in the rubber seal of the lg washer dryer,itsstill under warranty but lg are claiming it has nowt to do with them as its wear and tear cos a bit must have come loose and caused the damage!!!

I have scribbled a reply ..it was civil,the next wont be...
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Banners

Think anything rubber will be classed as perishable, so won't be covered. :-(