Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

I've just come across this, on the website of my other favourite comic.  I think we know someone who can help him out there.

http://viz.co.uk/letterbocks-ornithologist/
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Hawkmumbler

Ha! Sexy Ostritches indeed!

Spikes

I assume this is deliberate?  :lol:

JayzusB.Christ

Took me a few seconds!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

Has anyone else noticed that Judge Koburn's hat looks like a cartoon duck in shades?  From his very first appearance, I've never been able to see it as anything else.

Spikes

I can't believe it's been four years since the last Olympics....

JayzusB.Christ

I thought it was longer. I was living a squalid and highly stressful life in Beijing at the time - I think it was the different environment that makes it seem such a long time ago. 

EDIT - Now that I think of it, how could it be anything other than 4 years ago? I wasn't sure if the Olympics were every 4 or every 5 years; which is how little a shit I tend to give about them.

I would like a t-shirt like Booga's in a very old Tank Girl, which read 'I hate the Olympics.  They're shit!'

von Boom

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 09 August, 2016, 06:10:18 PM

I would like a t-shirt like Booga's in a very old Tank Girl, which read 'I hate the Olympics.  They're shit!'

I'd buy one of those! Maybe one done up like the Skegness is fucking shit shirt.

Hawkmumbler

'Cal-Hab is Fucking Shit'

Fungus

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 09 August, 2016, 07:26:49 PM

I hope you mean the cliche-rich crap-fest Dredd series.

Hawkmumbler

Aw come on lads, I just woke up and you've given me two heart attacks in as many minutes! I shall have to report you to the mods!

CalHab

Well that's just rude.

I'm going to go and have a cry in the corner.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Fungus on 10 August, 2016, 01:25:07 AM

I hope you mean the cliche-rich crap-fest Dredd series.
NATURALLY!
Quote from: CalHab on 10 August, 2016, 07:48:03 AM
Well that's just rude.

I'm going to go and have a cry in the corner.
Whoops! Sorry Cal-Hab....

Goaty

25 years Anniversary of Hook