Main Menu

So what did you receive for Father's Day?

Started by Mattofthespurs, 19 June, 2016, 11:53:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattofthespurs

Best thing about having children  ;)

I only have the one but his Mother he treated me to the 15 disc blu ray set of The Complete Halloween (region A).

What a lovely lad.

I also got a card from the dog. Which is nice.

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

hippynumber1

The pre-order email from PR for The Mekon figure.  :D And a Darth Vader mug from his grandmother, the daft tart.

IndigoPrime

Mini-G (2) got me "The Wicked + The Devine", which I've never read and wasn't really aware of, so that'll be a nice way to spend some time later.

Colin YNWA

While I wholeheartedly disapprove if father's day - just another excuse to get us into card shops, there's no denying that my heart is always warmed by the home made cards I get. I also got choccies and a mini Marvel comics cake... which even though its mini I guess I'll have to share - damnit.

TordelBack

Father's Day has been postponed while I cool my jewels in the MedCubes, but I did get a rather fab homemade Death Star card from my boy and desultory post-it notes from my girl, as well as (perversely) a book from my Dad.

Grugz

nice t-shirt with all the baddies from TFA , a first order stormtrooper mug ,a zomnie blasting rubberband gun set and a stormtrooper eyemask for those migraine days when darkness is as vital as strong painkillers...and I got a card from the dog as well.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 19 June, 2016, 04:39:19 PM
While I wholeheartedly disapprove if father's day - just another excuse to get us into card shops, there's no denying that my heart is always warmed by the home made cards I get. I also got choccies and a mini Marvel comics cake... which even though its mini I guess I'll have to share - damnit.
This! I hate the capitalised Fathers Day, but I always help the younger one's make cards for our dad and get him a keg of bitter, just to make sure.

Oh, and this year I got hima try divers voucher so i'll see how he enjoys that. XD

Heath C Ackley

Deadpool on blu ray and a card with great doodle from The Lad of me writing away. He had written 'keep on doing what you love' on the bottom of the card. (gulp - choke - yes I've just got something in my eye that's all...!)
"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."