Main Menu

2000AD 40th Anniversary - 11th Feb 2017 - London

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 23 September, 2016, 06:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

opaque

Yeah that's always the problem isn't it!
Sprinting outside to the tube station is more likely!
Typical that this month I have virtually no money for the one event you'll want to spend lots in!

Molch-R

40th anniversary ticket-holders, please take note: we've had a query from a ticket-holder asking if they can sell/transfer their ticket to someone else, so we thought we'd best publicly reiterate the details about tickets.

As per the terms and conditions at the time of purchase, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable. If you bought multiple tickets, named ticket-holders will be asked to produce identification when they collect their tickets.

NapalmKev

Quote from: Molch-R on 31 January, 2017, 02:44:29 PM
40th anniversary ticket-holders, please take note: we've had a query from a ticket-holder asking if they can sell/transfer their ticket to someone else, so we thought we'd best publicly reiterate the details about tickets.

As per the terms and conditions at the time of purchase, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable. If you bought multiple tickets, named ticket-holders will be asked to produce identification when they collect their tickets.

Regarding ID: I don't have anything other than a bank card with my name on. If I produce the ticket in conjunction with my phone logged in as my forum tag would this be sufficient?

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Molch-R

Quote from: NapalmKev on 31 January, 2017, 02:55:54 PM
Regarding ID: I don't have anything other than a bank card with my name on. If I produce the ticket in conjunction with my phone logged in as my forum tag would this be sufficient?

A bank card should be fine.

NapalmKev

Quote from: Molch-R on 31 January, 2017, 03:07:19 PM
Quote from: NapalmKev on 31 January, 2017, 02:55:54 PM

A bank card should be fine.

Thanks for the clarification.

Cheers

Mike Carroll

Quote from: Link Prime on 30 January, 2017, 12:21:28 PM
Getting close now! :thumbsup:
I've just booked the Friday & Monday off work for that mini-holiday feeling.

Any other forumites from ROI making it over to this?
Tordelback? Zenith 666? Joe Soap? David?

I know Gavin is coming, but he'd go to the opening of a brown paper bag with 'Zarjaz' written on it.

Leonia and I will be attending!
-- Mike

Goaty

Finally after nine months, I got paid. So there still no ticket?

COMMANDO FORCES

Don't worry, you'll be able to see what everyone gets up to on here and facebook. It'll be like you're there!

Steve Green

Quote from: Goaty on 31 January, 2017, 07:08:13 PM
Finally after nine months, I got paid. So there still no ticket?

No, sorry Goaty.

Link Prime

Quote from: Mike Carroll on 31 January, 2017, 04:29:35 PM

-- Mike

Figured as much Mike- good to hear nevertheless!

inkymonkey

Quote from: Mike Carroll on 31 January, 2017, 04:29:35 PM
-- Mike

Excellent! I hope to have extensive chatting with you...

sheridan

Sandman1

Sounds like it's going to be a quite nice festive event. Too bad I don't live in the UK.
Error...

NapalmKev

Have to catch early morning train from Exeter, hoping to be there for 10:30 at the latest. Then catching train back in the evening - gonna be a long day!

Cheers

opaque

When the two films were announced and the times then went from 7 till 9.30 I just ended up having to admit I needed to stay over. Mind you hopefully get to pop to Orbital and the Cartoon Museum on the Sunday now too.