Main Menu

2000AD 40th Anniversary - 11th Feb 2017 - London

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 23 September, 2016, 06:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

opaque

Looking at the cached page is says 14 and over is Adult, Child is 13 and under

Steve Green

Quote from: Geoff on 04 February, 2017, 07:52:58 PM
Anyone know at what age children need a ticket?

I remember there being info on this on the ticket site but now they've sold out it's gone.

Our babysitting has fallen through...

I don't think it ever stated a lower age limit where children would be admitted free.

Geoff

Thanks guys. Mmnn that sounds familiar Steve...bit worrying..

Can you help out Molch-R? Does a 3 year old need a ticket?

moly

My daughter is 5 and I had to buy the family ticket for her

Trent

Really hope everyone has a great time.
I'm a little down as I was planning on coming, staying at the hotel etc when I had my car accident which has me still largely confined to bed.
Looking forward to hearing the stories and seeing the sketches and mementos of the weekend.

Heath C Ackley

Extremely pissed off that I won't be able attend this. Moving house and the excesses of Christmas has left me skint! Hope you all enjoy the weekend and post enough pictures to keep the poor unfortunates like me satisfied.
"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."

Magnetica

I have just been trying to work out what sessions I am going to attend and there is a huge overlap between them. Do we know if any are going to be recorded for Thrillcasts?

opaque

Always an overlap but I guess there is also the case of how many people can attend each session as well so you can plan things but not make them anyway.
My only event I've been to in the past was MCM and with that I just didn't go to any talks etc but with 2000ad I think I might do it the other way round and stay away from the incredibly busy signing/sketching!

I'm hoping they will all be recorded as well :)

Steamrunner

Yeah, I'd kind of like to know if any of the talks will be recorded and available later - there's a big overlap on the schedule (just for the talks, let alone anything else!) and there's an awful lot I'd love to see!

Also: 'nudge' on the details about who will have tables, etc.  And also on any general info about the venue (like: facilities, food/drink options if any, etc) - kinda need to plan a bit :-)

S.

Steve Green

There is a bar inside the con, but there's also dining/bar in the hotel.

http://www.novotellondonwest.co.uk/dining/

Hammersmith Broadway/Station has the usual places as well

Dunk!

Quote from: Steve Green on 06 February, 2017, 12:03:21 PM
There is a bar inside the con, but there's also dining/bar in the hotel.

Us and Them.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

opaque

I don't know if the hotel will be expecting to feed 1000 people though.
(Apart from those of us staying there!)

Steamrunner

No, I wouldn't expect the hotel to feed us (!), but I was wondering whether there might be a food concession, or someone/something at least selling snacks/drinks or something (presuming the bar doesn't cover that?). It's gonna be a long day and I don't really want to be running around Hammersmith wasting time in the middle of it...

Steve Green

They're still prepping for a visit from Buttonman.

opaque

Quote from: Steamrunner on 06 February, 2017, 12:34:52 PM
No, I wouldn't expect the hotel to feed us (!), but I was wondering whether there might be a food concession, or someone/something at least selling snacks/drinks or something (presuming the bar doesn't cover that?). It's gonna be a long day and I don't really want to be running around Hammersmith wasting time in the middle of it...

Exactly. I mean if it is a matter that we should just be going outside to find food that is fine, it would be useful to know as that's more time to have to factor in from being away from the good stuff!