Main Menu

The Walking Dead - Season 6 - SPOILERS

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 11 July, 2015, 03:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 27 October, 2015, 03:27:56 AM
That was a powerful episode and I never saw that coming!

Nor I, right up until his final screams of terror, I didn't believe they were going to go through with it.

I've read some theories today that [spoiler]Glenn survived[/spoiler], but I can't see it myself.
I think I'll miss [spoiler]Nicolas[/spoiler] too- I quite liked his character this season.

Buttonman

this

[spoiler]The video above convinced me - fell a bit funny I thought![/spoiler]

Proudhuff

Not looking at these pages  :o as I don't get FOX, anyone know where I 'could' see these?  :rolleyes:and whistles
DDT did a job on me

Goaty

ThryllSeekyr

Totally missed this, because I went out after finding money from a Steam refund (it was like almost a fortnight overdue!) and this was to buy new shoes for my Gandalf costume for the local convention later this month. Like, I was wearing silver ugg-boots last time that were a touch too big for my feet and I kept stepping out of them. Although, they may have been only size 11 inches which could also be technically to small for me.......

I know this is going off topic, so I copy and paste to another category!

ThryllSeekyr

I just saw  that episode....most of that episode from the point [spoiler]Morgan the Bo-Stick-Warrior gets wacked by the guy who we're supposed to think is the criminal-head-shrink, after he told his story, I not sure who was. Thinking he had the look of reformed ex-con. Reformed after the outbreak of the walker epidemic and thinking he might have been the other guy who murdered his family after escaping. I thought he was playing the other guy who owned the log cabin. (Love to live in the place like that, myself!)  after killing him as well. Maybe he just made this guy up in his mind after killing his own family.

Then I noticed Morgan looking at the other guy's wooden grave picket and then thinking like that means anything at all.

Then ending with the other sitting in building with a walker bite in almost the same place Eastman (Need I even ask if this his Akido skills are another reference Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles?) 
was bitten and maybe he wanted to be bitten for silly way it happened. Very easily avoided otherwise. Could just hit it before pushing Morgan out of the way.

Anyway, this other guy at the end could have ben anybody, but if he actually was who I was meant to think he is, then why?

Eastman said he was charming which could have meant they both murdered his family together (Which is scary to think if you in the position of being his family!) and were lovers until Dallas got bitten.

Another thing about keeping a Goat, (Great idea, if you want to maintain the growth of your lawn and I was entertaining the same idea if I ever got the chance to live in such rural spot as he was living in!) and trying make good chees from it's milk.

Check if it's not a he. Not I 'd accuse that man of being this clueless or maybe he is that clueless. I never paid it any mind at the time either, but noticed it did look kind of feminine from the droopy ears and answer to some female name.
[/spoiler]

Goats are very common in that area of Swan-Sea -Wales where Nest worked on her Uncles Dragon-Farm and especially the very real place near the seaside of Wyrm-Head.   

Goaty

Ooh shit! News just happens that;

Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Negen!

Didn't see it coming! Perfect casting!

Goaty

Great episode. Greatest opening!!

There shock moment - perfect same in comic :)

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

He'll be watching it the other way, wink, wink, say no more ;)

Proudhuff

Yeah thanks for that CF,  ;) my hatred of adverts stopped me watching that way and decided on Tradewaiting the Dvdvds
DDT did a job on me

Ghastly McNasty

Season 6 has been the best so far with he most recent episode ticking all the boxes. Great stuff!

COMMANDO FORCES

The end of the last episode and the start of this was like watching an old Flash Gordon serial. Cockadoodee dirty bird!

The Legendary Shark

I don't have a telly and have only seen a couple of random episodes of this series so I'm no expert. However, I thought some of you may be interested in this blog post's take on the series.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Satanist

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 23 February, 2016, 10:52:25 AM
I don't have a telly and have only seen a couple of random episodes of this series so I'm no expert. However, I thought some of you may be interested in this blog post's take on the series.

Thanks for that it was absolutely hilarious.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?