Main Menu

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)

Started by Goaty, 07 April, 2016, 12:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

TordelBack

Pushing all the right buttons for me!  I sort of wish that it didn't follow the TFA style quite so closely, but otherwise, yeah looks good.  And was that actually Genevieve O'Reilly as Mon Mothma? Nice touch, if so.

jacob g

Quote from: Tordelback on 07 April, 2016, 02:03:32 PM
And was that actually Genevieve O'Reilly as Mon Mothma? Nice touch, if so.

Yes!
margaritas ante porcos

Goaty

shaolin_monkey

I am absolutely stoked for this!!  In fact, more so than The Force Awakens!

AT-ATs!  Death Star!  Star Destroyers!  The original (and best) Stormtrooper outfits!!

Yeah, it looks bloody great - cannot wait.

Grugz

as a stormtrooper aficionado I can already feel the pull of the black series versions of the new black trooper,the tank pilots and a sand coloured fella running down a corridor!!! looks damn good overall cant wait for some classic era star wars action!
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Goaty

So anyone realise Canary Wharf tube station...?

ZenArcade

Not having watched the force awakens yet....apathy. This does look rather good. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Tjm86

When they first talked about the expanded universe in film I was concerned.  Over the years quality has been diluted with quantity way too often.  That said, this trailer speaks to quite high levels of production detail.  This looks like it may well go some way to block out the bitter memory of the prequels.

James Dilworth

Felicity Jones looks hard as nails.

I think I'm in love.

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

James Dilworth

Zarjazzer

Rebel scum!

looks pretty good tho i saw another bit with an ISD next to [spoiler]THE DEATH STAR WOT GOT BLEW UP IN ANH[/spoiler].

cool fun.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Colin YNWA

For all my disappointment with that otehr film I can't help but be a little excited about that one. Looks very good. I guess I'll try to keep away from it now to go in fresh, but fingers crossed.

JOE SOAP