Main Menu

Prog 1991 - Mega-City Manhunt

Started by Colin YNWA, 22 July, 2016, 02:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

Oooff! Must read the editorial more! But this is good news because it means I can expect a return!

dweezil2

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 28 July, 2016, 09:28:12 AM
Oooff! Must read the editorial more! But this is good news because it means I can expect a return!

Brink's been one of my favourite of the recent new thrills too-hope it's back soon!
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Satanist

Dredd, Brink and Scarlet Traces are all rocking my world.

I love a good PJ story so if this is gonna be his last I hope he gets cubed (again) and not killed.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Timothy

Quote from: Satanist on 28 July, 2016, 12:44:08 PM
Dredd, Brink and Scarlet Traces are all rocking my world.

I love a good PJ story so if this is gonna be his last I hope he gets cubed (again) and not killed.

If he just gets cubed it won't be the last PJ story. Comics characters are only finished when they're dead, and often not even then.

Satanist

If he gets cubed and no-one writes another PJ story then it would be his last  :)

There are plenty of (minor) characters in Dredd history get sent to the cubes and you never see them again. I'd just rather him not get killed as he is by far and away my favourite Dredd side character.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

James Stacey

PJ is Dredds arch nemesis, none of this Judge Dredd bollocks. He's been handled well over the years and not yo-yo'd in and out of prison (Arkham Asylums revolving door policy springs to mind). A satisfying conclusion to the story would be good but PJ is such a slippery customer you could never be sure he didn't set up some patsy.

Magnetica

Shockingly I have only had time to read Dredd so far! But what an absolutely cracking episode. Great script and great art.

I usually find the episode after an epic to be a bit flat, but this was a belter.

Hawkmumbler

Well aren't we currently left with two possible ID's for Maybe?
1) He's still on the run, and changed his face again.
2) The serial, serial killer arrested at the end of 'Serial, Serial'.

Nice bit of open ended story writing going on here from the mighty Wagner.

A.Cow

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 28 July, 2016, 02:47:11 PM
Well aren't we currently left with two possible ID's for Maybe?
1) He's still on the run, and changed his face again.
2) The serial, serial killer arrested at the end of 'Serial, Serial'.

My money is on 1) with the added speculation that he's become a new dark judge (similar to Kraken).  We still don't know how he escaped and, aside from a CCTV shot of a heavily-disguised figure, we haven't actually seen PJ Maybe post-Chaos -- I find that suspicious.