Main Menu

Judge Dredd Chronology

Started by Callahan, 22 January, 2008, 02:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

QuoteHow can this be?!?

Gawd, Eyebrows, poor old Eldritch has only just gone to all the bother of pointing out that you're inconsistent as well as a blowhard and what have you, and you go and forget his analysis just like that.

Matt Timson

Ahhh... Inconsistency.  Of course.

Carry on.

8-)
Pffft...

Matt Timson

Pffft...

Rio De Fideldo

Bit of a necro post this but I googled Dredd chronology and this popped up.

Has anyone got an up to date list of Dredd/2000ad/Meg stories like Grant's Touched by the Hand of Tharg site?

I've lost track of what's in what Progs. Barney hasn't been updated in a while so I just wanted to know where everyone looks to check on the contents of their progs

sheridan

Quote from: Grant Goggans on 30 January, 2009, 11:28:51 PM
I prefer Garibaldis.

"Revolutionary biscuits of Italy,
Rise up out of your box,
You have nothing to looooose but your wafers,
Yum yum yum yum yum!"

In reverse order...

"Funny, really, you know, Zapata. He starts out as a peasant revolutionary, and ends up as a kind of moustache. Che Guevara, he's another one. South American revolutionary , ends up as a sort of boutique. Garibaldi, Italian revolutionary, ends up as a kind of biscuit. It's quite interesting, you know, the number of biscuits that are named after revolutionaries.You've got your Garibaldi, of course, you've got your Bourbons, then of course you've got your Peek Freens Trotsky Assortment."

TordelBack

Great thread to revisit, weren't we all very witty when we were young? I prefer our earlier, funnier stuff.

Funt Solo

I was here then, which made it much better.  Now I'm not, which is a shame.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

TordelBack

Good to see you here again Funt, seems like an age. We've kept your spot warm for you.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Hell. Satanist.

Dunking tea in toast? And thinking you could stay anonymous.

You disgust me. You disgust us all. And, deep down, I think you're disgusted with yourself.
Lock up your spoons!

Rogue Judge

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 22 January, 2008, 03:11:20 PM
373 on is particularly interesting, given the 'will the Case Files carry on once the Meg has to be taken into account' thread we had here recently.

Not quite sure I understand...Why would the case files end? Cheers

Dash Decent

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 27 January, 2008, 10:09:13 PM
Did anyone like the limited edition Caramac,White Chocolate , or Strawberries and Cream KitKats ?

In Japan they have all sorts of unusual Kit Kat flavours - green tea, pumpkin, peach, saki...
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

NapalmKev

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 23 October, 2016, 10:23:47 PM
Hell. Satanist.

Dunking tea in toast? And thinking you could stay anonymous.

You disgust me. You disgust us all. And, deep down, I think you're disgusted with yourself.

My Dad used to dip toasted cheese sandwiches into his tea! Thankfully, it's something I never developed a taste for.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Dandontdare

Quote from: Rogue Judge on 24 October, 2016, 06:30:10 AM
Quote from: IndigoPrime on 22 January, 2008, 03:11:20 PM
373 on is particularly interesting, given the 'will the Case Files carry on once the Meg has to be taken into account' thread we had here recently.

Not quite sure I understand...Why would the case files end? Cheers

:lol: All you've done is resurrect the Great Dunking Controversy of 2008!

Funt Solo

Here where I am it's "cookies", not biscuits.  Biscuits are something you have with gravy.  If you're desperate and can't get an Eggs Benedict.

Zombie Cookie Thread:

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Trout

I remember cola-flavoured ET biscuits!

I also really want a Breakaway, and several others mentioned here. This is going to cost me a fortune in the British store.