Main Menu

OCTOBER ART COMP - THE COMEDY STORIES OF 2000 AD

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 October, 2016, 10:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theblazeuk

Sharks, what did you knock that up on? Love the colouring.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Pete Wells

Banzai Battalion, one of Wagner's greatest creations. I love how it's (almost) played like a serious war drama in the gardens of MegaCity One.

CrazyFoxMachine

allied72

SuperSurfer

Ok, it was a marriage of convenience with 2000AD, but I still think there isn't enough love for the heroes from Tornado.

Faster than Anadin. More powerful than a 13-amp socket. Able to jump long queues with a single bound...

Theblazeuk

Love it Allied, lovely bit of Inktober in the Art Comp

Andy Lambert

"Survival Geeks: Trump City"

With apologies to allied72 - I swear I had started this picture before I saw your Trump-themed entry..!

allied72

james newell

JayzusB.Christ

Some absolute belters here. Well done, all.  James, I liked Dean Ormston's work on H&B, but you know, I think I prefer yours.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Andy Lambert

I'm not actually familiar with Harks & Burr, but that's a lovely bit of art, James..!

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Andy Lambert on 18 October, 2016, 11:38:16 PM
I'm not actually familiar with Harks & Burr, but that's a lovely bit of art, James..!

To be fair, it wasn't great and it wasn't terrible, but along with O'Rorke and Harmony it remains one of the least talked-about series in Megazine history. James drawing this is a bit like when they built a statue of the Glyph from Halo Jones.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

sheridan

Some great work coming through already this month!

CrazyFoxMachine

*Bump*  :( s'gone all quiet!

Here's one from Adrian Bamforth