Main Menu

IMPORTANT: Username locking

Started by 500, 14 September, 2016, 03:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I, Cosh

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 15 September, 2016, 09:43:47 AM
Quote from: 5000 on 15 September, 2016, 09:30:24 AM
Out of interest, what's the reason for this? I always find it kind of fun massively fucking irritating to figure out who someone is.
FTFY.
Nah. Either it takes two posts to work it out or the person is so anonymous that it doesn't matter what they're called.

<Awaits deluge of "No idea who you are" style replies.>
We never really die.

sheridan

Quote from: Mister Pops on 15 September, 2016, 02:52:17 AM
What if I obtain a PHd or a knighthood or usurp a throne or some such and my title changes? Do I have to put in an official request with Rebellion?
I have a friend known as Mister Ed.  When he gained his doctorate he continued to be known as Mister Ed.  If you're planing on becoming Grand Emperor of the Universe, I'd change my name now.  Be something to aim for.

sheridan

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 15 September, 2016, 06:47:21 AM
Quote from: Apoceclipse on 15 September, 2016, 03:28:25 AM
Quote from: The monarch on 15 September, 2016, 03:25:03 AM
Now the question is to keep monarch which i've had for years or return to middenface mcnulty famous kidsamurai hmm decisions

eh, lose 'the monarch'  ;)
You are aware The Monarch is a) a butterfly and b) a super villain inspired by said butterfly? Not everything has to do with your odd fantasies.
Apoceclipse was just joking in this incidence, playing on the fact that the majority of their posts on this forum to date have been on that thread...

Dreddzilla

Good thing I changed my Forum name a few months back then.  :lol:
I'm happy with it now.

Satanist

Can I be Frank for a minute?

*chortle*
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Jim_Campbell

I'm finding myself ludicrously conflicted on whether to eliminate that underscore from my name!
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Steve Green

Tiplodocus

I think I'm sticking with Tiplodocus. I've kinda grown fond of him - he started out a bit of an ass-hat but has got better.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

The Monarch

Apoceclipse

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 15 September, 2016, 06:47:21 AM
Quote from: Apoceclipse on 15 September, 2016, 03:28:25 AM
Quote from: The monarch on 15 September, 2016, 03:25:03 AM
Now the question is to keep monarch which i've had for years or return to middenface mcnulty famous kidsamurai hmm decisions

eh, lose 'the monarch'  ;)
You are aware The Monarch is a) a butterfly and b) a super villain inspired by said butterfly? Not everything has to do with your odd fantasies.

I was not being serious, I really don't care much.

Thanks for the very basic lesson though. Har har

Grugz

don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Hawkmumbler

Grugz

mogzillatootyfruitygrugzshocktrooper
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

Grugz

Colin Zeal

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 15 September, 2016, 09:43:47 AM
Quote from: 5000 on 15 September, 2016, 09:30:24 AM
Out of interest, what's the reason for this? I always find it kind of fun massively fucking irritating to figure out who someone is.

FTFY.

I met Jim once a few years back at the first Kapow convention. I've never met butch/frank / whatever name it is today. Basically I'm saying that I'm not biased on this topic but I agree with Jim. Usernames on here changing at the drop of a hat is a pain in the arse. I'm glad that the moderators are putting a stop to it.