Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly

Quote from: Albion on 20 October, 2015, 02:32:41 PM
Kylo Ren

...and that, my friends, is how Albion won all the internets! Genius!

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Albion

if only there were such a thing.....

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

CrazyFoxMachine

What's 20p in creds :O

:D :D :D Amazing Alb!

Woolly

Some half sketched things for the Dan Dare art comp.
Yet again, I get nowhere!

pineapplehead

Great work woolly, love your Dan dare, done this over 15 year ago batman returns

Rogue Earthlet

I've created a little Dredd story, of similar size to those that once appeared in the Daily Star, when a complete tale was told in a few pictures. The plot is that Justice Dept has agreed to give a Block Social Club a guided tour, with Dredd as the guide. Things don't go quite as the citizens expected, most of them ending up cubed or hospitalised!
The art is just very rough sketches, but I think, hope, the humour comes across. First picture is attached, the whole story is here,  http://1drv.ms/1M5WrN3
I'm aware this may breach copyright, but the nets full of Dredd fan art, so hopefully the Mighty Ones copyright droids won't take offence!

Rogue Earthlet

Had a bit of help with the poetry from some bloke called Coleridge, whoever he is.

Jabberwocky

Here is a Predator sketch of mine . . .

J

Rogue Earthlet

Judge Dalek gives all perps, be they mass murderers or litter louts, the same sentence. Extermination!

jacob g

margaritas ante porcos

Conceptulist

I love that predator sketch, Jabberwocky, it brings back many nostalgic memories. Is that the predator from the AVP cover?
'Beasts and ghouls have always plagued our nightmares, but it is our own insecurities and failures that truly horrify us.'

Jabberwocky

Thanks, Conceptionalist! I'm glad you like it. It sure is from the AVP cover. Well spotted! I have a Xenomorph sketch that I'm going to upload shortly.

J

Conceptulist

Amazing! I'm glad there are still some fans of the old classics around today. I can't wait to see the xenomorph, I always found their inhuman appearance and reproductive capabilities to be incredibly ambiguous and more importantly creepy.
'Beasts and ghouls have always plagued our nightmares, but it is our own insecurities and failures that truly horrify us.'

Jabberwocky

Here is the Xenomorph sketch. I hope it's creepy enough for you!

J