Main Menu

That time of year again (NaNo)

Started by sheridan, 05 November, 2015, 01:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheridan

Posting this a little late in the month, but five days down isn't too difficult to catch up on...

It's November, which means it's NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month, though it is international).

I've started, though wordcount-wise I'm a few days behind...

Profile here:
sheridan

Colin YNWA

I did this a few years back and I absolutely loved it. Kinda did a cheat one the next year as well to finish what I'd started. Its a brilliant exercise, though it would be better if someone miraculously stumbled across my 'novel' and saw it for the work of literary genius it is.

I mean all these folk seem to hack this and hack that to get personal info why don't they do something useful and hack my Google Docs account and expose to the work my Magnum Opus that sadly seems trapped there.

Anyway enjoy it.

sheridan

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 05 November, 2015, 03:28:04 PM
I did this a few years back and I absolutely loved it. Kinda did a cheat one the next year as well to finish what I'd started. Its a brilliant exercise, though it would be better if someone miraculously stumbled across my 'novel' and saw it for the work of literary genius it is.

I mean all these folk seem to hack this and hack that to get personal info why don't they do something useful and hack my Google Docs account and expose to the work my Magnum Opus that sadly seems trapped there.

Anyway enjoy it.

Thanks - it used to be against the (loose) rules but you can continue works in progress now.