Main Menu

Last game played...

Started by Keef Monkey, 11 June, 2011, 09:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keef Monkey

Oooh that reminds me I still have the DLC sitting unplayed for that. I really did enjoy the main game, certainly much more than the first two. It finally feels like the 'Fantasy Mass Effect' series I always wanted it to be.

Grugz

got round to having a break from fallout 4 and chucked assassins creed syndicate in...nice just liberated whitechapel but miss the ships from black flag...ordered unity cheap off ebay as well.

and witcher 3 ...started it but kept going back to boston...will revisit soon.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Tiplodocus

Fire Emblem: Awakening is getting a good seeing to on my 3DS.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

GordyM

Getting in some Rocket League practice before they (hopefully) enable cross-platform play.
Check out my new comic Supermom: Expecting Trouble and see how a pregnant superhero tries to deal with the fact that the baby's father is her archnemesis. Free preview pack including 12 pages of art: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57986rnlgk0itfz/Supermom_Preview_Pack.pdf/file

Keef Monkey

Finished Borderlands The Pre-Sequel last night. Lots of fun, and the Borderlands experience is still a very satisfying and enjoyable game loop as long as you have a buddy kicking along for it. The sections I played on my own I didn't enjoy nearly as much, and a couple of spikey boss fights were pretty frustrating to try solo, but overall a fun game.

Had a try of We Happy Few as well, loved the intro and the setting and then once I got into the world itself it felt a little too free-form for the mood I was in. Will need to go back when I've got the time to really explore it!

The most fun I've had gaming this week has actually been having a go on Job Simulator on the Vive. I picked restaurant chef and standing in a VR kitchen taking orders and finding ingredients and making people's meals and ringing the wee bell when it's done...it was an absolute delight. Have tried more actiony, gritty VR games before but the sheer playful joy of flinging crumpets around and knocking stuff over in my dash to fill the kettle and trying to figure out how the oven works has sold me on VR more than anything previously.

Grugz

finally got round to getting fallout shelter...liking despite the waiting...and we've had our first birth.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

Link Prime

Currently working my way up to Overseer status with the Fallout 4 Vault-Tec DLC.
Great fun.

PsychoGoatee

From the previous page, agreed on the MGSV and Dragon Age Inquisition love, great games!

Lately I've been enjoying a lot of Overwatch, DOOM, vintage Duke Nukem 3D, and this cool free game/mod called GoldenEye Source 5.0 for steam.

Also looking forward to Deus Ex: Mankind Divided next week, lotta gamery.

Grugz

Quote from: Link Prime on 18 August, 2016, 02:25:57 PM
Currently working my way up to Overseer status with the Fallout 4 Vault-Tec DLC.
Great fun.

and nuka world 30th aug!  quite bigger than far harbour it seems.

Theblazeuk

I got a mobile game called Out there after a couple of years of it sitting on my slush pile.

It is really rather good. Very weird SF with beautiful artwork and a haunting atmosphere and storyline. Plus some laughs and good gameplay loops. There's a real sense of urgency when you're nearly out of oxygen and fuel, and the last two star jumps have left you with nothing.

Satanist

Quote from: Grugz on 18 August, 2016, 07:47:22 PM
Quote from: Link Prime on 18 August, 2016, 02:25:57 PM
Great fun.

and nuka world 30th aug!  quite bigger than far harbour it seems.

I think that's the final DLC so I will continue my playthrough when that's out. I'm currently saved at the quest where you're gathering parts for the transporter. Looking forward to it as I decided to wait for all DLC before I continued.

Played the first episode of Telltales Batman and its much like all their other games except Batman! Its set early in his career so lots of scope going forwards. I really like Telltale as I find the choose your own adventure style quite relaxing, the QTE's not so much.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Grugz

it is indeed the last one which i'll play with mods and then properly with my vanilla dude.

What I have been enjoying and surprised myself that I am is "life is strange" which I got free or super cheap recently, a quiet college photography student in an academy discovers she can rewind time,so its like the telltale ones were decisions can have a big effect on the story but without the annoying qte's of the latter( I lost count how many times I died in walking dead cos I didn't know what I was supposed to be pressing...gave up on got for the same reason...

Dr Feeley Good

Just had a blast on the Titanfall 2 multiplayer trial....very impressed,though I really enjoyed the first one as well.

Satanist

Bought INSIDE on Friday and completed it yesterday so quite a short game, probably about 4 hours long. Made by the same guys who did LIMBO and is very similar so if you've played that you know what to expect. The puzzles are pretty simple and I was only ever stuck for about 5 or 10 mins until I figured them out. The last 30 mins of the game are brilliant and I think I had a grin the whole time , I wont spoil but trust me its great!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Keef Monkey

Inside really is great, short but what's there is polished to perfection.

Been playing Deus Ex: Mankind Divided at home, Deus Ex Go on my tablet on the train and the Deus Ex: MD Breach mode on my lunch breaks at the moment. So, a lot of Deus Ex. Still can't get enough though.