Main Menu

Wanted: Dredd CCG (any).

Started by NoggintheNog, 01 July, 2016, 05:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoggintheNog

Hi
I'm looking for any cards from the Judge Dredd CCG. Top priority are the promo cards!
Let me know what you've got!

Leigh S

I won an SFX competition to get a whole box, so I'm sure I have loads of spares - will dig them out

sheridan

I'm also looking for cards, though no real priority - don't think I even have all the commons, though I'll have to check.  Currently I don't think I have enough to form two decks (i.e. minimum required to actually play a game!)

Ghost MacRoth

I have TONS of spares!  Still hunting for Suppresive fire, the best of the best, and tek field test.  So if anyone has any of those three, I could swap a fair few cards, or cash for 'em.  Any of you looking for cards, lemme know what you are after, I'm surfe to be able to help you out.  Reckon I've around 600 spare!
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

sheridan

Is there anybody with spares who's due to be at a Southern Contingent meeting in the near future?

Ghost MacRoth

Won't be there, but I've plenty of spares and a working postal service. ;)
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: sheridan on 01 July, 2016, 09:47:04 PM
Is there anybody with spares who's due to be at a Southern Contingent meeting in the near future?

Me :wave: Let me know what you require  ;)

COMMANDO FORCES

I looked at your list and decided to just give you any doubles that I have, rather than go through the lot, so I'll be bringing 150 cards up this Saturday, so make sure you have a container  ;)

sheridan

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 15 July, 2016, 09:26:33 PM

I looked at your list and decided to just give you any doubles that I have, rather than go through the lot, so I'll be bringing 150 cards up this Saturday, so make sure you have a container  ;)
Message received!

sheridan

After CF's generous offer I have 167 cards and have (by my reckoning) 133 to go.  Wonder what the tally shall be after I receive Ghost MacRoth's delivery?

sheridan

213 down, 87 to go (86 of which are rares)!