Main Menu

Kingdom US release Trailer

Started by w3bz, 22 June, 2011, 01:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

w3bz

TordelBack

If any 2000AD series really deserves to 'crack' America, Kingdom is it.  Fingers crossed.

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Bolt-01

Crikey- I'm liking the new cover. Here's hoping Pete Wells gets a copy free version of that for his blog...

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

O Lucky Stevie!

Shipped to Auxtralia this week.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Peter Wolf

You all had me going there for a short while becausei ithought you were all talking about a trailer for a Kingdom film.

anyway apart from that i like what i just watched with the various cut scenes of pages and the music suited the strip very well.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

w3bz

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 02 July, 2011, 05:49:49 PM
You all had me going there for a short while becausei ithought you were all talking about a trailer for a Kingdom film.

anyway apart from that i like what i just watched with the various cut scenes of pages and the music suited the strip very well.

Ta Pete, glad it worked out in the end, my music setup died 2 days before we were suppsoed to get it 'out there' - bloody typical! ;)