Main Menu

London Super Comic Con 23/24th Feb 2013

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 05 December, 2012, 09:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

First off, here's the link LSCC 2013

Just a couple of names that may entice some of you to pop along

John Wagner - Carlos Ezquerra - Alan Grant - Brian Bolland - Glenn Fabry - etc...

If you want to see who else is lined up, then follow the link ;)

Dodsy

Is anyone else having trouble with the site? I can't see the guest page because the pictues load way to pick then appear to zoom in making browsing it impossible.

Or is it just my sucky PC? Can't see John Wagner, Carlos Ezquerra, Alan Grant or Glenn Fabry because of it  :(
Twitter - @dodsy84

Colin YNWA

Wow that is a pretty stella line-up. Klaus Janson, I'd bloody love to shake that man's hand. A bloody genius and one of the greats in my mind.

Steve Green

It was OK last time - overshadowed a bit by Stan Lee and everything shunted into a corner of the hall to make room for queues. Hopefully no Stan will give room for everyone else.

Not a huge fan of Excel for that sort of thing - there's the space, but it's a bit soulless and not great for panels.

Tiplodocus

One assumes Carlos is sketching? If so, I can get the third in my holy trinity of Batman, Superman and Dredd on my Nintendo DSs.

Time to start being extra helpful around the house.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

COMMANDO FORCES

Just this moment had confirmation that John Wagner will be having Mega City One Judge protection over the weekend!

So get yourselves along to this convention and see some of the 2000AD greats, if the Judges will let you ;)

COMMANDO FORCES

Confirmations are coming in, this may be the biggest patrol of Judges seen up to now at a convention, so make sure you all come along and meet the Droids!

COMMANDO FORCES

4th wave of guest have just been announced

Dan Slott
Neil Edwards
Kieron Gillen
Jamie Mckelvie
Simon Furman
Al Davidson
Simon Davis
Ian Edginton
Adi Grannov
Erik Henrix
Peter Hogan
Kevin Hopgood
Frazer Irvine
John-Paul Bove
Marco Santucci
Ralph Tedesco
Marco Turini
Chris Weston

Here's the LINK for all the guests :D

Tiplodocus

Dang. Can't make it now.

Whether this is to do with finances or the prospect of Judge Burdis being present all weekend, I shall leave you to decide. ; o)

Richmond, get your finger out and get Carlos along to Hi-Ex.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Colin YNWA

Have to say thats a pretty astonishing line-up. The best I've seen since the old UKCAC days (though I was in the comics wilderness for some time). Alas no chance I can make it as too close to my wife's 40th and money is therefore diverted elsewhere... though if someone fancies getting me something signed my Klaus Janson they'd have a friend for life!

SmallBlueThing

At present, as I sit here typing this, I am going. I have permission from the wife and everything. Just need to get a ticket.

SBT

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

COMMANDO FORCES

Should be a good weekend, from what I heard about last years event!

Large48

[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Judo

This looks like such a fun weekend, well jell of all you southerners, too far from home for me.  Not many people I particularly fancy meeting but oh Bill Sexy Sienkiewicz and Carlos Charisma Ezquerra wowow that's gotta top a very short list as they are lovely!  And of course a million tons of love for John Wagner and Alan Grant who are both an absolute pleasure to meet... and not just because Scottish people are always The Best hehe but yeah its true they are.  A lot of talent kicking about with Bolland and Fabry too, I hope you guys get lots of good photos for us to gander at!! x
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.