Main Menu

The FutureQuake and Something Wicked Thread

Started by Emperor, 06 September, 2010, 11:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 12 October, 2010, 06:04:34 PM
You certainly get alot for the money. I really liked the Killer Mech story on the back  like a one page Future Shock. Very good indeed.

Woo-hoo! I wrote that!

Zarjazzer

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 12 October, 2010, 06:31:44 PM
Quote from: Zarjazzer on 12 October, 2010, 06:04:34 PM
You certainly get alot for the money. I really liked the Killer Mech story on the back  like a one page Future Shock. Very good indeed.

Woo-hoo! I wrote that!

Well I liked the colours... :)

Just kidding, the last panel was a superb twist. Great fun.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Bolt-01

Folk, after today, I'm away for 3 weeks, sunning myself on a long awaited holiday. I'll be back as of the second week of November, so if anyone emails me, or buys any comics I'll pick them up when I gets back. (And no, I'm not away spending the takings!)

I'm also desperately trying to get the last of the contributor copies away before I go, but if I doesn't manage- I'm really sorry, and will catch up with you asap.

Had a blast at BICS, and it was great to hear so many positive comments about the comics.

BMB

Went out and got my 2000Ads and JD Megazine (#300, looking forward to that!) and when I got home my contributers copy was waiting for me in the mailbox, hooray!

Gidz

I'd also like to say 'thank you Mr System'. 

Haven't received my contributors copy yet, I guess I might have to wait 'til Bolt gets back from his holidays.  He can be so selfish... :)

Bolt-01

Just a post to say that there is news about the future over at FutureQuake Press as well as snippets from upcoming strips!

Kerrin

WOO-HOO! You'll have to click the link to find out why, but WOO-HOO!

Lady Festina

Proudhuff

I thought Bolt had been a bit quiet, now we know why  :D
DDT did a job on me

Bolt-01

FQ17 cover by Richard Smith

Now available for pre- order, FutureQuake 17 brings you 10 more tales to thrill and surprise. From the opening story 'Regrets, Rules and Jellied Eels' through to the closing tale 'Rugged Romper' FutureQuake 17 continues with the standard you have come to expect from FQP.

A Free Ride (writer) John Howson, (art) Jack Davies, (letters) Bolt-01
Bad Medicine (writer) Derek Hammill, (art) Bruno Stahl, (letters) Bolt-01
Balinski's Final Flight (writer) Phil Madden, (art) Ben Byrne, (letters) Bolt-01
Ex Libris (writer) Eoghan Ahern, (art & letters) David Frankum
Planet 1830 (writer) John A Short, (art & letters) Alex Paterson
Regret, Rules and Jellied Eels (writer) Neil Merrett, (art) Richard Smith, (letters) Bolt-01
Robo-Sapiens (writer) Mark Smith, (art) Steven Howard, (letters) Bolt-01
Rugged Romper (writer) Michael DeShane, (art) Ben Byrne, (letters) Bolt-01
Star Polishers (writer) Mark J Howard, (art & letters) Will Pickering
The Secret Origin of Suspension X (writer) Shaun Avery, (art) Jim Lavery, (letters) Bolt-01

Follow the link in the sig to the FQP shop to order your copy!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

woo and indeed hoo! looking great, pre-order? your just toying with us now Bolt!
DDT did a job on me

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Emperor

Quote from: Proudhuff on 14 March, 2011, 04:20:35 PM
any boarders on that list?

I spot one Derek Hammill and a certain Mark J. Howard (when did he start adding his initial?).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+