Main Menu

Killing Moon Issue 1 by PigDog Press

Started by Bhuna, 09 November, 2015, 02:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhuna

So, with Thought Bubble just around the corner, I thought I'd give you fine people a heads up to remind you that Killing Moon issue 1 will be available from table 36 of the New Dock Hall. Mr Neil McClement will also be at the the table too.  ;)

"But I can't make Thought Bubble!" I hear you cry. Well, never fear! It will also be available from Travelling Man in Manchester and from Comicsy from Saturday too.

The creative team consists of forum members:
Writer: Chris Denton
Art: Bhuna
Colour: Darren Stephens
Lettering: Bolt1
Editor: Richmond Clements
Art Editor: Bolt1

It features guest illustrations by some of the UK's top Small Press (and forum members) artists. These really are absolutely stunning illustrations!
Neil McClements
SKD
Steve Austin
Wooley
Conor Boyle
Matt Soffe

twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Bhuna

Thanks to everyone who bought a copy of Killing Moon #1 at Thought Bubble at weekend. Thank you do much for your support guys, it's really appreciated and I'd love to hear your feedback.

For those who couldn't make Thought Bubble and may be interested in purchasing this fine product, it's now available via Comicsy - http://www.comicsy.co.uk/pigdogpress/store/products/killing-moon-1

We all love SKD's fanastic art so I also had these beautiful SKD limited edition prints produced to help launch the comic. There's only 20 of each print produced and only a fiver too.... BARGAIN!!

twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Pegasus P Artichoke

Book wise reading one called Guess Who's Back which is about Hitler waking up in Germany in the year 2011 and seeing that everything has changed.

Comic wise picked up Slash and Burn which is about a pyromaniac firefighter and Tokyo Ghost after hearing some pretty positive stuff about it
We'll give them back their heroes

Pegasus P Artichoke

Bollocks

I posted that in entirely the wrong thread

Very sorry. Anybody know how I can delete it and move it?
We'll give them back their heroes

Bhuna

twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Lobo Baggins

Got my copy!  Only ordered it the day before yesterday, too  :)
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

ThryllSeekyr

Bhuna

Quote from: Lobo Baggins on 18 November, 2015, 01:01:03 PM
Got my copy!  Only ordered it the day before yesterday, too  :)

Glad you received it safe and sound. I'd love to hear any feedback that you might have.
Cheers
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

antodonnell

Hi Bhuna,

I've my copy safely near the top of my reading pile from TB. I brought back WAY too many comics. Which is only a good thing. I didn't realise the prints were by SKD. I knew I recognised the style when I saw them at the table.

Bhuna

Hi Anthony, you can never buy to many comics mate. Great to meet you at TB mate. I'd love to hear your thoughts on Killing Moon.
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

chris_askham

Just got round to reading  my copy of Killing Moon, that I picked up at Thought Bubble. Great work all round, and some stunning pin-ups to boot. Well done all involved.

Bhuna

Cheers Chris. A lot of people put in a lot of time, effort and talent into it. And remember you bought the very first copy EVER!!! Thanks for your support n feedback mate.
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

David Broughton

Just got back to find my copy of 'Killing Moon' created by small press gods Chris Denton, Bhuna, Darren Stephens, Bolt 01, and Richmond Clements with further amazing contributions by Steve Austin, Neil Mcclements, Conor Boyle, Richard Woodllatt, SKD, Alan & Sarah Byron, last but not least Matthew Soffe.  It looks amazing, a well put together product. I look forward to reading this over Christmas. :D

Bhuna

Thanks for the heads up mate. I hope you enjoy it
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Bhuna

twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress