Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Is that like Movember but with the good cause being beer?

inkymonkey

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 23 August, 2016, 06:39:13 AM
Is that like Movember but with the good cause being beer?

Febeerary kind of works, doesn't it..?

COMMANDO FORCES

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

teckno viking

Mezco only negative is they keep designing different bodies and some loose, some gain with each one.

For instance the Star Trek figures loose it in elbow articulation compared to JD. The SDCC/Classic Cap however looses it at the shoulders but beats JD on everything else.

Have the normal and deluxe Punishers pre ordered and make great bad guys/possible Orlok??

We know 3A have done a new body for Dredd and improved their 30points of articulation for this (I believe).
However Mezco Dredd is still a high mark for 3A to equal or even dare we think it, Beat.

Dreddzilla

Well, according to a 3A facebook response, we're all going to like the newly improved body for Dredd.

TheTooN

I hope its a match for Mezco's I'm stressed I'll break it posing. Fingers crossed !!

moly

Finally got an email from PCS asking for payment for shipping, God that's a bit expensive

COMMANDO FORCES

$130 to Europe and then customs will be saying "Hello"

moly

I know can't wait for customs bill, sure it will be worth it, might then order the new PCs statue

TheTooN

I just dont get PCS, you 2 have had shipping emails but not me, there are only 250, you would think they would send them all out at once.  Maybe its being done as the orders came in, I was late, only 13 months ago  :lol: Or maybe its being done alphabetically, I'm at the end in that case too.

Sideshow Premium Format Spidey I ordered at the same time was $50 shipping. Weight was 20 lbs, box dims 15 x 19 x 25.  $130 seems awfully high to me for a box weighing only 5 lbs more, 15 x 14 x 24. Pants down Dredd heads ? £100+ customs bill on top of the delays, he better be worth it.

In 2 minds about the Urban piece, love the movie but I only buy comic appearance figures/statues. I know I'll see it a lot when it arrives though and will I regret not buying. Drokk  :crazy:

SDCC Mongrol pic, love it !

moly

The urban piece looks good but I'm running out of space to display everything  :)

Atreides

Wow, Mongrol looks great! Love the paint job! Still waiting for mine from 3A... So slow!
I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Atreides

I got my Mongrol and it is amazing!

Canti welcomes Mongrol to the family and he resides now in my office at work~~
I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

TheTooN

Gratz, he's a bonny lad !

Update from 3A forum

Re: Judge Dredd
Post by gregory Today at 6:09 am

Date is set for Sept 29th for 1/6th Dredd

Will have the details on the blog in the next day or two