Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 18 September, 2016, 03:55:29 PM
One video has just gone up. The rest will follow, as and when ;)

CF just release her now and no-one will press charges...
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Something Fishy

after getting back to full time work 5 months go when the eyes got sorted, I've been moved up to dev team leader.  Very pleased getting my career back together.

The Legendary Shark

Great stuff, Fishy. You're an inspiration, truly so.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Something Fishy

Thank you sharky dude that is so kind.

If I can be as inspirational as yourself and your legendary double act with Tordels then I will be doing well!

maryanddavid

von Boom

DaveGYNWA

Peas sell. But who's Brian?

Something Fishy

Something Fishy

What a rollercoaster I have been on.

I've been to the eye hospital today and my eyes are now so improved I have been discharged for the first time since 88.

Incredible.  Makes a mockery of the DVLA nonsense , but that's sorted too and I am back driving.  Back in to work on Monday.   

:)

Bolt-01

BOOM!

Nice one Fishy. Glad to hear it's all sorted.

Something Fishy

Cheers!  At least now I am a very fully verifiably healthy driver.  Onwards and upwards.

TordelBack

Batman's Superior Cousin

Two things happened last night:
1) Our Pool  / Blackball team won a match after several weeks of crushing defeats
2) I finally plucked up the courage to talk to a random lass socially, & even asked for her name. This might seem like nothing to you guys and girls, but to me, this is an important step as I suffer from Aspergers & have not talked to a lass socially since roughly my school days (I've recently turned 31).
Tis truly the end of days for me!!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Something Fishy