Main Menu

IAN KENNEDY : 2000AD FORTY YEARS OF THRILL-POWER FESTIVAL

Started by Wiggz, 13 January, 2017, 09:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiggz

On behalf of Ian Kennedy, I'm pleased to annouce that he will be bringing a number of original pieces of art for sale to the 2000AD 40th Festival. Further details and another special announcement will follow shortly.

COMMANDO FORCES

A few of us bought art from him at Thought Bubble and he was a delight to chat with. Get to his table fast!

Wiggz

Wiggz

Wiggz

moly

Colin YNWA

Quote from: moly on 14 January, 2017, 08:35:30 AM
Any idea on prices ?

Yeah I was going to ask that as I've got some spendies and while I've got a few artists I'd like to visit these are so, so tempting...

Wiggz

Ian hasn't decided on final cost yet but will probably be around the £50 - I'll add further details in the next few weeks here as well as on Ians Facebook page.

BPP

That's a great Johnny Alpha. Tharg should ask Wagner to do a one and done old school Strontium Dog for Ian if he can do an Alpha that classic looking.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

SuperSurfer

Rogue Judge

I would love to come and purchase a piece of art from Ian, however, there is the small matter of the Atlantic ocean between us that prevents me from doing so  :| Good luck to others who get to go, I look forward to seeing your purchases posted here after the festival!

Dr Feeley Good

Is there any chance of getting one without going to the 40th Wiggz  ?

Wiggz

If there are any left following the festival these will be made available shortly afterwards.
However I imagine demand will outstrip quantity.
If you know a forum member that's going and can get one for you whilst they're there I would try that.

COMMANDO FORCES

This is the one I picked up at Thought Bubble, just so you can see the size!

sbelmont

Picked this up from Ian at the Edgbaston event last year.