Main Menu

SEPTEMBER ART COMP - RESULTS THREAD

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 October, 2015, 12:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

THIRD PLACE - JAMES NEWELL

SECOND PLACE - JAMES DILWORTH

FIRST PLACE - ANDY LAMBERT

Not the busiest month but the entries were of an HORRIFICALLY high standard - it was a very close vote as well but Mr Lambert's Food entry raced ahead in the last 24 hours!

Remember you can find out about those behind the pictures and more over on the comp Facebook page --> https://www.facebook.com/2000adartcomp

THARG'S CHOICE goes to  LEIGH SHEPHERD:

...and our DROID'S CHOICE this month comes from coverlord and paintking NICK PERCIVAL!

Quote1st place - Andy Lambert  -Food! - Very nice detail and strong composition - really liked this one.

James Newell - Fearless - Great picture of Fear in the background. Like the scratchy, splatter technique.

Allistermac - Carver Hale - Always loved Sin City, so anything in a Frank Miller vein is fine with me.

NEXT THEME IMMINENT!

allied72

Andy Lambert

Once again, I'm humbled and honoured - thank you so much! Well done to my fellow winners, and to everyone who submitted great pieces of artwork!
As always, thanks again to CFM for hosting this contest - the one thing that's got me drawing again after many years without my art mojo.

Hope you enjoy the new theme - something a bit different for the contest..! :D

Dark Jimbo

Oh you're kidding! Where the hell has the month gone?! Not only did I realise I was out of time but I missed the voting, too.

Here's as far as I got with an entry - I was going to do a widescreen 'Slaughterbowl finishing line' but I suck at time management.

Congrats to all those who did manage to enter!
@jamesfeistdraws

james newell

stuartcatley

Well done to all winners, excellent entries yet again  :D

Woolly

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 01 October, 2015, 04:33:25 PM
Here's as far as I got with an entry - I was going to do a widescreen 'Slaughterbowl finishing line' but I suck at time management.

:o
Sincerely hoping you finish this Jimbo, it looks incredible already!
Hats off to all who entered, and the worthy winners  :thumbsup: