Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Water is just a case of lugging it from the communal tap, there's a small shower/toilet block on site and I have a little one-ring camping stove and a toaster.
Would be great to have a little land and build a proper wooden house on it, with a well and reed-bed waste system, solar panels and a windmill and all stuff like that.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

ZenArcade

F**king sandal wearing; tofu eating hippies. Kidding delighted you two guys have in some measure sorted out places to live. Still thought the boat thing was cool for the shark though. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

The Legendary Shark

The narrowboat was cool, agreed. However,
wherever I am becomes cool simply through
having me in it...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Something Fishy

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: ZenArcade on 17 November, 2015, 06:41:38 PM
F**king sandal wearing; tofu eating hippies. Kidding delighted you two guys have in some measure sorted out places to live. Still thought the boat thing was cool for the shark though. Z

If only the tofu bit were true. A foolishly large percentage of my diet consists of red meat, fried breakfasts, black coffee and Guinness. And I wonder why I feel run down so often
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 21 November, 2015, 06:15:00 PM
And I wonder why I feel run down so often

You should probably stop eating all that in the middle of the road.

ZenArcade

Or in front of the herd of animals you're predating. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

JayzusB.Christ

Tjm86

Well that was a bizarre weekend.  Busted a gasket to get all of this week's planning sorted and the washing done by Friday night.  Rather than the usual chasing round the kids to their various activities, stuffing the washing machine and hammering on the computer to sort out the week's lessons, I actually found myself with time on my hands.  As a bit of a bonus, CEX in town had the Green Death and Time Warrior for a few bob.  Add in this week's tooth ....

Actually, thinking about this, maybe this should be moved to the 'you know you're and old codger when ... ' thread.

Devons Daddy

Because its CHRISTMAS TIME!
well its the first and as such the greatest time of year!

make me beam with joy, are we having the advent calendar this year????
My time is so filled I have little time to enjoy this fine site so often, hence my question.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Phhhhbbbbbtttt!

Blllaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Grrrrrrgggggg!

Ok compose yourself.....

JACK'S BACK
You may quote me on that.

Devons Daddy

Last day at the office.
:DFLY TO UK on sunday. :P

Christmas at my parents place with Tribe,
Dr who on Christmas day, the double issue of 2000ad,

life is drokking fantastic.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

The Legendary Shark

I now have an armchair to sit in! No more slouching on the floor in a bean-bag or trying to relax sat on the edge of a bunk bed. Bliss! Lovely, sitting back with my feet up and a good book bliss!
Ah, the simple things...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

Nice one LS, glad things are heading in the right direction. All you need now is a 2k Subbie!
DDT did a job on me