Main Menu

You know you're an auld bugger when...

Started by auxlen, 05 November, 2015, 06:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaolin_monkey

...you're no  longer being able to stay up all night and function in work the next day.  Yeah, that really sucks, that one.

... you tut at youths driving erratically in fast cars.

... you consider the lyrics of Kanye West as an elaborate comedy number, but are not sure who the joke is on.

von Boom

You're not sure who Kenny West is exactly.

The Legendary Shark

You still masturbate, but you can't remember why.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

auxlen

auxlen

QuoteYou still masturbate, but you can't remember why.

oof! :(

TordelBack

You are still compelled to notice women in very short skirts but your first thought is "jayzus girls, you'll catch your death", and your next is to mentally calculate whether  you're technically old enough to be their grandfather, and your third is to wonder whether any of this counts as objectification.

When chatting about movies, you have to end every sentence with '...the original'.

Tiplodocus

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 06 November, 2015, 10:08:24 AM

Which is funny because when I was younger, the roads were full of eldsters driving too slow.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Fungus

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 06 November, 2015, 12:37:22 PM
Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 06 November, 2015, 10:08:24 AM

Which is funny because when I was younger, the roads were full of eldsters driving too slow.

You're a dinosaur, man.

auxlen

QuoteYou are still compelled to notice women in very short skirts but your first thought is "jayzus girls, you'll catch your death",

whenever i see heavily pierced/tattoed/unusual colour haired young ladies i always think . 'Lord, what did your daddy do to you?'

also Lois CK: 'there's a reason it's called Girls Gone Wild and not Women Go Wild. When girls go wild they show their tits...when women go wild they drown their kids in the bath-tub.' (paraphrased).

Dandontdare

I'm tempted to get a T-shirt I saw advertised that says "I may be old, but at least I got to see all the good bands"

You know you're really old when you no longer "fall over" but "have a fall"

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Dandontdare on 06 November, 2015, 05:35:20 PM
I'm tempted to get a T-shirt I saw advertised that says "I may be old, but at least I got to see all the good bands"

Heh. I feel old when I see young people with Kurt Cobain t-shirts and realise it's the same as when people my age used to wear Jim Morrison ones.

I had tickets to Nirvana, but didn't go because a) I didn't like them that much and was only really going to keep a mate company, and perhaps more importantly b) Kurt died the day the concert was meant to be on.

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

auxlen

QuoteKurt died the day the concert was meant to be on.
A most legit reason if ever there was one!

JayzusB.Christ

Oh, I dunno. That never stopped Michael Jaxon Prince.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

Heh, here they call it 'tumbled.' As a kid I thought old people were quite gymnastic. 'Old Mrs Whatsername's tumbled again.'
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Grugz

...when you start saying things your mum dad did to you... I've caught myself twice now telling my lass "you look with your eyes not with your hands" in shops

...(unless you're pale man of course)
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html