Main Menu

AUGUST ART COMP - PROPAGANDA

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 August, 2015, 01:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james newell

Darren Stephens

Just seen that on the Facebook page, James. Came here to tell you it's awesome!  ;)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

james newell

Fungus

Giving this comp a miss. Despite initial thoughts, 'propaganda' was a chewy subject; it's proven hard to come up with something to do it justice. Recognise some early plans in people's entries so far, and the best I had was a different take on Eamonn's 'Vote Kreelman' so wouldn't like to plonk mine in alongside.

If at first you don't succeed, give up. It's liberating! Good luck all  :)

Dark Jimbo

A quick one from me tonight - cannot believe that nobody had done a Kitchener yet!

@jamesfeistdraws

james newell

JayzusB.Christ

These have been some of my favourite competition entries ever.  Well done, all
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Philtactics

Here's my entry for this month. I just read America and this seemed like the kind of imagery the Democrats might come up with for their propaganda.

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Fungus

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 19 August, 2015, 10:25:00 PM
cannot believe that nobody had done a Kitchener yet!

It was too cliched/obvious ?  :)

MrLongTheArtist

allistermac

Smite for Termite!
My submission depicts Torquemada leading his Terminators into battle, based on a Nazi propaganda poster featuring Adolf Hitler - Es Lebe Deutchland.

ZenArcade

Es lebe der fuhrer. Some amazing stuff on here. Did you get Grand Master O'Neill to draw this allistermac?? Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

TordelBack

Yeah, bit underhand passing off an O'Neill commission as your own work. ;-)

Bloody amazing piece.