prog 1814 the martian monocles

Started by JUDGE BURNS, 05 January, 2013, 12:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

I can ban you all, you know..! ;-)

I, Cosh

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 11 January, 2013, 10:52:27 AM
But then how would you find out what the words mean?
We never really die.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: The Cosh on 11 January, 2013, 01:10:16 PM
Quote from: Richmond Clements on 11 January, 2013, 10:52:27 AM
But then how would you find out what the words mean?

:-) that's the only reason you're all still here...

Proudhuff

Port Manteau is a place near Perth, made up of two halves.  in case your wondering Rich.
DDT did a job on me

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Proudhuff on 11 January, 2013, 01:29:57 PM
Port Manteau is a place near Perth, made up of two halves.  in case your wondering Rich.

Oh there was me thinking it was where they filmed 'The Prisoner'.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 11 January, 2013, 02:12:26 PM

You're thinking of a Portmeirion, thats when a word has a number in it like the title of the film: Se7en
DDT did a job on me

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Proudhuff on 11 January, 2013, 04:13:00 PM
Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 11 January, 2013, 02:12:26 PM

You're thinking of a Portmeirion, thats when a word has a number in it like the title of the film: Se7en

YOU WIN - Gold

Spikes

A right stonking good read was Prog 1814,  :thumbsup:

Bought, this week from WH Smiths, who now are stocking it after not doing so for yonks.
Dredd is the icing on the cake this week. Its kinda nice to read a relatively simple Dredd tale after last years big epics. Especially one that feature just lovely art. Good stuff!
Ampney Crucis, a new discovery for me, is fast becoming a fave as well. Savage goes up a notch after last weeks slightly flat installment, with Red Seas and Stronty (both good!) bringing up the rear.
Quite liking how a lot of the prog is in Black n White at the moment. A bit of an old school vibe to it.

Top stuff, and see you all next Wednrsday.

ming

Any other overseas subscribers still waiting for this Prog?  I got 1815, but still no sign of this one *and I seem to have had a few non-arrivals in the months leading up to Christmas - all fixed by the lovely Denise but still a bit annoying).

Dandontdare

I'm not overseas but mine turned up yesterday - five days after prog 1815. I caved in and bought a copy last Saturday rather than calling for a replacement because that always arrives at the same time as the original. Our local postal service has just become totally fucking random.

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!