Main Menu

One of those days...

Started by Goaty, 09 June, 2015, 09:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveGYNWA

Congratulations.

I hear CF is already organising a Judge guard of honour for the wedding.
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

shaolin_monkey

Wahey! Well done mate!!! Any thoughts on date etc?

Mikey

The Nanny, she say yes! Congratulations Goaty - Everest for the engagement party?

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

von Boom

Dandontdare

Congratulations Goaty!

Quote from: Buttonman on 13 June, 2015, 06:04:17 PM
Good news - hope you have lots of kids!
*groan*

Goaty

Aww thank you all, we are so happy, we will make official announcement tomorrow and we not set date yet for wedding, just happy lad!

Something Fishy

Goaty

Well, my wedding day will be this Saturday, and I am drokking nervous!

Tiplodocus

I was drokking nervous too. But just had my sixteenth anniversary. I'm sure you'll be grand.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

TordelBack

Oh aye, terrifying business. I was deeply dubious about the whole idea of marriage after many years of happily committed monogamous fornication, never mind the rigmarole of weddings, but it turned out to be one of the best days of my life - and not in a cliched way, it actually was Top Three material. You'll be grand Goaty, relax, get through the vows and the rest should be s blast.

Something Fishy

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Dandontdare on 14 June, 2015, 05:03:38 PM
Congratulations Goaty!

Quote from: Buttonman on 13 June, 2015, 06:04:17 PM
Good news - hope you have lots of kids!
*groan*

*faint sound of penny dropping*
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

I somehow missed this thread (shame on me!), so allow me to say; happy birthday (for last year), well done on the mountain climb, congratulations on your engagement, good luck for your wedding day and all the very best of wishes for your life together! May the best days of your past be the worst days of your future.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Goaty

Well today is last day as single man, getting married tmw and off to honeymoon for two weeks so I won't be here next two weeks.

If there any news about Dredd, keep me extra role!

Take care creeps!

TordelBack

Quote from: Goaty on 20 May, 2016, 10:29:18 AM...so won't be here next two weeks.

Surely not even an old goat can keep at it for a solid fortnight! 

Wishing you the very best of betelgeusian luck lad, and every happiness for your future together.