Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 October, 2016, 01:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

FIFTH PLACE - JAMES NEWELL

FOURTH PLACE - WHATLEY

THIRD PLACE - ANDY LAMBERT

SECOND PLACE - IAMTHESYSTEM

FIRST PLACE - MARK HIGGINS

What a glorious turnout - 42 entries for 35 years of the blue-skinned wonder! I'd like to say in this most eclectic and busy of months that a photo finish first place was a definite but Mark Higgins achieved his second first place in a row by a remarkable landslide. 98 points to IATS' 48! The latter needn't feel too put-out though as forumer Woolly has very kindly offered a Rogue GN to whoever came second :D What a comp this is!

THARG'S CHOICE goes to ANTHONY COPPIN

...and for the second time this year I was unable to get a responsive droid - they're hitting the summer very hard in 2016 (alternatively: they're all chained fast to their cubicles for something coming up in early 2017 hmmm....). Rest assured though I'll poke the green one and snaffle an outlier for October's comp...

NEW THEME IMMINENT

Rogue Judge

Congrats to all! These top five were also my top five votes (albeit the order wasn't exact). Another fun competition full of brilliant entries, I am looking forward to seeing whats next.

Dog Deever

Congrats all- good comp, lots of great entries and hard to choose among them.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Darren Stephens

Once again I failed to vote, which I feel has let the side down as so many people took the time to create a stunning array of images! Well done to all and kudos to CFM!
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Andy Lambert

Absolutely delighted to be among the top 5 - thank you very, very much!
Congratulations to Mark, IAMTHESYSTEM, Whatley, James and Anthony - well earned, chaps!
Indeed, well done to everyone who entered the competition this month with such gorgeous artwork!

As always, sincere thanks to CFM for hosting, and kudos to Woolly for his generosity!

Let the next theme commence!

IAMTHESYSTEM

I'm angry at coming second-Mark Higgins Rogue is wearing a COD PIECE! No not really angry, chuffed more like it. Magnificent stuff there from Mark and all the other entrants.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: IAMTHESYSTEM on 01 October, 2016, 09:15:53 AM
I'm angry at coming second-Mark Higgins Rogue is wearing a COD PIECE! No not really angry, chuffed more like it. Magnificent stuff there from Mark and all the other entrants.

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN. Rogue mk V needs to have a codpiece!

deadman1971

Fantastic month this month, right what is the next theme then, well done to everyone who entered, great entry's😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sheridan

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 01 October, 2016, 09:48:47 AM

Just don't make it gold!

Fungus

Quote from: sheridan on 01 October, 2016, 11:51:06 AM
Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 01 October, 2016, 09:48:47 AM

Just don't make it gold!

Careful what you wish for. I foresee a fourth biochip buddy.
Helm, Gunnar, Bagman & Junk.
Bring back Venus and this stuff writes itself.

james newell

well done Mark, well deserved!, great set of entries this month!

Tulio_Vilela

Congratulations for all the winners and all who submitted works! I would like to thanks Stephen Burgess, James Newell and Dog Deever for the votes in my works. By the way, I really like to see more Whatley's drawings. Cheers!