Main Menu

Attempts at the sample scripts

Started by Emperor, 19 January, 2010, 08:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carmdq

Thought I'd post my stab at 'Cycle of Violence', 'cause you can never have too many of it... Right?

CaseyJones85

Well I'd be very happy to see your art in future progs. Dredd looks like a badass!

pineapplehead

Very cool work on here, here's my attempt on page 1 of the comedy story PF this is as far as I got cos life got in the way lol

amines2058

Pineapplehead that is amazing. I would love to have seen the full story. Very prog worthy!

pineapplehead

Cheers man, hopefully get round to doing the full story one day lol

Jase

Alright Fella's!- unfinished business with the Cycle of Violence submission, here's my latest try....

"As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a graphic artist- and one day soon,
I WILL BE." - Tim Bisley,

Conceptulist

To Jase:
Nice! your drawing of the hostage taker (The criminal scum from page 1, panel 4) is exceptionally savage, and adds a layer of trauma to Klein's origin. My only question is why does Klein's hair go from a dark tone to a lighter tone through out maturation?

To Pineapplehead:
Hilarious. I especially like the little subtle hint in the background (the 'old art droid for hire') and the subtle inclusion of a sex bot.
'Beasts and ghouls have always plagued our nightmares, but it is our own insecurities and failures that truly horrify us.'

Jase

Hey Conceptualist!- thanks for the comment and looking,- the hair, looking lighter on Klein I think was an attempt to show his fringe sticking up (probably badly) in the light. When he see's himself in the mirror I wanted there to be a resemblance of his Dad.- thanks again
"As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a graphic artist- and one day soon,
I WILL BE." - Tim Bisley,

3ciona

Hi Guys
Here are thumbnails for my latest attempt at the sample script. This time it is Karn Foul Eye

C&c are more than welcome.

Cheers

pineapplehead

Thanks conceptualist, yeah lol, subtle haha

dave peloe

hey guys, had a little bash at cycle of violence after seeing some of the great stuff on here, be good to get some real feedback, be as harsh as you like , cheers

dave peloe

dave peloe

dave peloe

dont seem to be able to post images , anyone know what im doing wrong?

Jon

You seem to be trying to post an image from your desktop, which won't be visible to the general public.

You need to put the image on a public hosting site (such as Photobucket), or in a shared public file location (such as available vis Dropbox, Google Drive, etc,) and share the link provided between <open square bracket> img]http://<file location>[/img] (

You can use the little photo icon on the left of the second row of tools, and paste the link in.

Good luck!