Main Menu

SEPTEMBER ART COMP - LAWMASTER

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 September, 2014, 12:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

From August's winner Neil McClements:

QuoteClassic, Cursed earth sage style, new Flint style, film or of your own design.

There you have it! Cry havok and let slip the judgebikes of war!

Remember there are PRIZES TO BE WON - one for the winner, one for Tharg's Choice - ! All entries will be featured on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/2000adartcomp) where they are admired and liked by our 339 followers :D There will also be a bonafide 2000 AD droid judging their favourite entry for Droid's Choice....!

Rules are these:

- You can enter as many times as you like but bear in mind it will split your vote so it may not be worth it.
- All entries have to be done specifically for this competition - so no pictures you've done for anything else.

YOU HAVE UNTIL THE 28TH OF SEPTEMBER WHEN WE WILL CATCH THE VOTING PIDGEON

Stu101

Think there's going to be some stonking entries this month! Shame vehicles aren't my forte but if I start early...Vrrrroooommm! :)

Albion

I can't enter this as I did it a little while ago but here is the Lawnmaster.

I have started on one for the competition.  :)
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Darren Stephens

I remember that Lawnmaster....stone cold classic! Here's my entry. Bit of an experiment. First time using Google Sketchup to build models and also first time painting in Manga Studio. Didn't come out as I'd wanted, but great fun to do!

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

amines2058

Darren, very nice job there mate. My plan was to have a go in sketchup as well to get basic shapes and lighting sorted and then work on that. Will have to make a bloody good job of it to better yours though!  ;)

Darren Stephens

Cheers amines2058, I think I've got to grips with the very basics of Sketchup. Determined to get better though!  ;)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Jon

Must be something in the water. I'm currently building a Lawmaster too (though in Max) for use in a Zarjaz strip.

Might post it up on the FB page for a giggle.

Stu101

Nice work Darren! Think this month's going to consist of tough competition...  :)

Albion

Beadle68

Look in on this comp when I get time and really enjoy what I see a lot of talent out there. If time permits I really want a crack at this months although mine will be a scribble with my trusty bic biro again :lol:

Eamonn Clarke

Dear talented visual artist types
Spare us a minute to read five very short stories and give us poor words only types your votes in this month's short story competition.
There's a free 2000AD trade paperback in it for one of you
Thanks

junox

Here my first attempt will see if i can get something better added
but really busy at the time being 
Saor Alba

Fungus

Like it Junox. Very imposing   :)
Cliff Robinson may have something to say about the smiley boot though     :o

It's becoming a multimedia comp, all to the good...

dancornwell

This was an old one but i thought I'd throw my hat in the ring as I haven't entered for an age. Played with the image and added a few logos and an old restyled 2000AD logo. Not quite Pye-01 I know.

Albion

Another try. This one is a bit less like a Justice Department steam roller!  :D